Day 10: Mecha

Macaque was heading to Pigsy since his adoptive daughter Cyan was staying in for a while, he's been looking forward to hear about the adventures she has gone on since her last visit

Macaque was heading to Pigsy since his adoptive daughter Cyan was staying in for a while, he's been looking forward to hear about the adventures she has gone on since her last visit. Though when he enters, he sees that Mei, MK, Red Son are all beaten and bruised while Wukong looks as if he just saw a phantom of his past. When he questions them about it...he feels the bitter cold of a former enemy returning. Taking something VERY DEAR to his heart. His precious little Yīnyîng..... They should have known better to believe that one as calculated and powerful as the Lady Bone Demon would have truly be erased from the plane of existance.

Macaque:Where? *wants to show the lady herself why he is one of the four celestial primates. NO ONE hurts his daughter*

Wukong: Mac....I understand but....*wears a pained expression as he shuts his eyes. Recalling how they found Cyan in the state the LBD put her in* She isn't the same anymore....The Cyan....your daughter is gone....

Macaque:WHERE?. *he does not care what Wukong thinks! This is the girl he raised as if she were his own flesh and blood. He would reach her! He knows that Cyan is far too strong willed to completely fall into the demon hands* You would not hesitate if it were MK would you?! *ready to punch the answer out of him*

Wukong:*goes silent which only justifies how true Macaque words are* She made herself a castle where we had our final confrontation. Though Macaque...be careful....*genuinely worried for him*

Macaque:*uses his shadows to teleport there* Hang on Yīngîng....Baba is coming for you. Whatever she did to you...I will make her regret it!!

He arrives there shortly to see a palace competely made out of spiritual ice tat reeks of dark energy. He thinks that she must have possessed Cyan just like she did to Wukong when he was ready to kill her in Bai He body. He thinks that he could do what MK did for Wukong and uses his weapon to free her. Though they would have informed him if that were the case.This seems different....Oh dear Mi....Just what happened to you...?

Lady Bone Demon: Well if it isn't the traitor. Tell me my former champion warrior, why do you walk back into the shackles that you were released from after hundreds of years? *the voice sends literal chills down Macaque  spine*

Macaque: I don't know how you managed to come back from erasure but...*angrily looks around* Now where is my daughter? MK may have showed mercy to you, tried to understand you but I AM NOT MK!! NOW YOU RELEASE HER FROMWHATEVER POSSESION BRAINWASHING YOU DID TO HER!!! *summons his shadow weapon to start fighting*

Lady Bone Demon: *laughs* Sun Wukong and that idiot henchman of mine have prove that that method is flawed even if I have to use my full power to puppet them. Even the Demon Bull King managed to free himself for a few moments. No. I have found a method that is absolute.

Macaque is about to snap on her when he hears the sound of metal footsteps. He tirns to see a something that drains all the color from his face. Dispelling his shadow staff when it feels like he was trapped inside a living nightmare. No...no...please no...not his daughter...please oh please not his daughter....

Lady Bone Demon: Meet my new weapon of mass destruction.  Flesh turned into the most indestructible celestial metal. My essence  coursing through her new body like the fuel that will turn her new gear like organs. A crystal made from my own life force to ensure that disobedience will NEVER happen. Meet Chrome Cyan.

Chrome Cyan:*entents her new limbs* You have threaten milady. You will be terminated for that insult.... *no warm or the sweet Cyan he knows. All replaced by a cold robotic voice box*

Macacaque: Cyan....*tears up at how deadpan her expression is as she is crushing every rib with strong force* Please fight it....please...please fight back....

There is no sign of any emotions nor any signs of her fighting back at all. It seems like the Lady Bone Demon had in fact made Cyan a weapon that would never disobey her.

Though mark his words, demon....HE WILL SAVE HIS DAUGHTER!!

#MagicalMarch