Day 9: Cat

Night is known to be the Legendary Villianess Noches who made the Villian Net that has helped every villian no matter how small nor large

Night is known to be the Legendary Villianess Noches who made the Villian Net that has helped every villian no matter how small nor large. To stay connected in case they feel overwhelmed by the heroes might. Getting the supplies they need to pull off their operations with minimal lost. Letting to alliances that have strengthen powers in gangs or families. However Noches is not a cold heartless monster has the heroes her to be. No. Even the coldest glare is just a mask to hide the most caring heart of all. Right now she shows that truth when a villian friend struggles to save their son who was caught up in a  hero's explosion spell. One that has blasted half his lower body that is causing the young kitten to fight for his life.

Father:*watches his son in aqua status who is given the DNA of a mythical creature that they had stored in their labs* You are alright Arwin.....*tears up as he is relieved that he did not lose his only son yesterday* You are alright....my dear boy...

Night: *walks over to him* How are holding up, Pip? *Knows that he must be going through hell right now. Being a mother herself, she fully understands how painful it must be*

Pip:I've been better....You saved his life....thank you....*hugs her*

Night:*hesitates but hugs back*  Of course.... Any parent would do anything for their child...

Project Sith has been made so that children in the line of fire  can be cared for. Saved in anyway possible even if it means that they have to slice DNA with unknown  creatures that have long gone extincted. Though if it means that there is one less lost in the world then why not take it. Because every life is worth fighting for.

#MagicalMarch