Day 29:Massive

The Ruins of the Fallen is located on the heavenly land known as "Meclouda"

The Ruins of the Fallen is located on the heavenly land known as "Meclouda". A floating land home to all form of Celestials. Rumors say that the ancient heroes left three ancient treasures there. One of being a sorcerer who used only the deadliest of black magics....Xenofangz. Upon hearing this, Zirca goes there.

Jivea:Are you sure about going to the ruins alone? *concerned about Zirca plans for the day* I know healing music and I can use some spells *can sense Zirca is allowing darkness of anger to cloud her mind*

Orcris:*stops Jivea* Let's go to an inn. The Earthborn is fine. *sees that it's best to leave Zirca alone right now. Those golden eyes of hers spell out a mission of MASSIVE destruction*

Jivea:Alright... may the protection of Cosmo Atlas be gifted to her *prays while Zirca leaves*

Zirca uses her dragon wings to fly there. She will waste NO time in destroying all that monster made. Xenofangz....why? Why bestow such a fate upon your daughter?

Did he truly only view her as a tool or just another creation? She was a child of celestial and a dragon who were now CREATOR GODS. Gods who were willing to make their only daughter an ERROR child. Does becoming a god mean you no longer hold love?

Zirca:There are forty levels of ruins with monster bosses at the end of every one. *uses her "Beast Sense" spell to detect all the enemies that lurk inside here* Seven thousand monsters who are around level four hundred. *gets out her Blue Eyed Sword* Seems that this will be fun.

Zirca gets to the ten level where the boss is a Medusa Lamia monster. She could turn Zirca into stone if not careful. It make a SWEET Tamer beast for Exel! She takes a beating thpugh she successful tames it with sacred orb.

Definitely not the very orb that Ancient Witches used for the most powerful of spells. Dakota been searching endlessly for such a powerful relic. Hehehe....May he never know.....

Zirca:*uses her "Message" spell to send the Medusa Lamia to Exel along with a note* Thirty floors left. *eyes go dark with a murderous aura burning within them* I will destroy the treasure that MONSTER left here!!

Four hours later, Zirca makes it to the final floor of the ruins. Monster blood is all over her armor and her sword soaks in it. Her eyes are full draconic with narrow pupils like that of a murderous predator.

Zirca:*kicks down the stone wall that protect the treasure of Xenofangz* Huh? *eyes widen in shock*

There on a marble podium surrounded by broken ruins are three  godly monster eggs. The treasure is.....innocent babies yet to be born?

Zirca:*drops down to her knees* No...that monster....*gets angry while pounding the floor as she curses out her father in dragon tongue* Why....why.....*tears up* Why am I so...so weak..? I'm the strongest here yet my heart is weak in these matters... *sobs her heart out* WHY MUST YOU TORMENT ME?! DON'T YOU LOVE ME? DID YOU ONLY SEE ME AS A WEAPON?!! RAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWRRRRR!!!!!!!!

Zirca cries are heard throughout the town. Jivea and Orcris heard their friend and feel her pain. They will be there for her went she gets back.

Zirca sends the eggs to Dakota for his research. She doesn't want to look at them anymore.

#Inktober