Day 8: Toad

Krios:*walks to a small smith shop which is owned by a close friend of his

Krios:*walks to a small smith shop which is owned by a close friend of his. Well the family has long been in debted to him since a close encounter with death* It's been three years since we last been here. I hope Kek has fair well... *looks at his broadsword that had been damaged against a badnik attack*

Nora:*looks worry about the sword since she wasn't able to power up in time*

Krios: *pats her head* You aren't to blame, Nora. As a White wisp known gor healing, you helping the injured isn't anything wrong. That and it was in need for repairs.

Brisha:*nods. After all....HE overloaded the sword this time*

Krios:You aren't to blame either, Brisha. I was the one to get carried away. *cheers up his wisps as he enters the smith shop*

Kek:Welcom-KRIOS!!! *rushes over to greet his friend* It's been like forever! *pouts like a child* A letter would be nice, bro! *flickers his tongue at him*

Krios:S-Sorry....*has reasons that he can't contact regularly. His job isn't one to be taken lightly*

Nora and Brisha greet the wisps that Kek looks after when Krios isn't using them. All except Ruby the fire wisp and Kay the Violet Wisp are Kek.

Krios:*sits downs* I need some repairs for the Wispon long sword you made me. I was careless in the maintence and as a result..... *looks at the long sword broken in half which lay on the iron anvil*

Kek:* assess the damage and starts the repair process* No worries, bro! I'm just surprise that it lasted as long as it did. *hums while he works* Rumor has it that you finally settled down with a team.

Krios: *pets Gem the Jade Wisp while Cindy the Crimson wisp rests on his lap* Yes. They recruited me for a cause that I can't turn down *A duty that his bloodline can't pass a blind eye to* Took three hundred years to finally ditch my sole venture.

Kek:Think it take another three hundred just to get a girl? *teases. Ruby flame is melting the two brolen sword pieces back together*

Krios:*glares* My date life is NONE of your business. *He has his eyes on a beetle that sparkles like the rarest gemstone. Not that he'll ever admit it till it's official*

Kek:*chuckles* Yeah, Yeah. Serious though *looks at Krios before smiling* I'm so happy you finally have friends again *has happy tears in his eyes*

Krios:*smiles* Same here. My last friends passed away forty years ago when I worked as a mercenary for hire. This new group certainly has it's fill of surprises *thinks of his new teammates* I look forward to these new few years of adventures.

Kek:Scaley looking forward to something? *blinks* Huh? That's new.

Krios:Yes....I thought I seen it all.....*believe that his story was close to the end. Looks like a new vol is coming out soon*

Kek:Aaaaaaand done. *presents the finished sword* Please promise to handle it with better care. That and visiting more *really missed having the friend his family known for three hundred and sixy five years*

Krios dragon species may live a long time but in general, they age slow. Krios age is close to sixteen nowadays. 

Krios:*pets Twist and Topaz* I shall try. *leaves with Nora and Brisha*

Kek:*sighs with a sad smile* Till we meet again...

Ruby and Kay:*gives him nuzzles to feel better. Soon the other wisps join in*

Krios knows he can't be with Kek constantly. With this he always makes sure that his friend is never alone.

#Inkobter