Day 5: Waitress

Mei and Red Son are hiding in a nearby bush to observe MK trying to impress the girl he likes

Mei and Red Son are hiding in a nearby bush to observe MK trying to impress the girl he likes. Ling Xue has recently started to work at a restaurant as the new waitress, stunning many boys with her charming beauty. Therefore MK decides to make the first move in charming her heart with his romantic antics. May he not mess this up for the sake of his love life......Please don't let him fail this...

Mei:*looks through the bushes with binoculars* Come on...Come on...Oh! Oh! There he is!! *spots MK walking to the restaurant holding an ice blue colored rose* Seems like he got her a present. Good start Monkie Man!

Red Son: Hopefully Noodle boy can do this without running away....*remembers how he would often flee before forming an actual plan*

Mei:Hey! MK may not always have a plan but he always pulls through for those he really cares about *reminds him about the times that MK help them out of the multiple situations even if it risks his life*

Red Son:Alright Dragonfruit *kisses her cheek* Let's see how he pulls this out. *mentally prays that Noodle Boy can succeed*

There MK walks over to a Male Waiter. He looks determined to get Ling Xue attention no matter what. Even if Yang Wang and Monkey King are completely against them dating since they are bitter enemies. Though MK can sense that deep down that Ling Xue is a good person, even if she is a spiritual hybrid of Yukijoro and Tamamo-no Mae. The way their eyes locked in that long gaze is how he knew the two of them were meant to be. How he can be the Celestial Light to that Arctic Kitsune who may be an enemy now but she can be. an amazing girlfriend later on.

Waiter:*actually the boss. Sai Tai Sui who is using the cover of owning an average business to hide his plan to capture power demons or powerful individuals to join his army to get revenge on Sun Wukong. Then take over the world as he planned while taken away* Hello young man. How can I help you?

MK: O-Oh *blushes* I'm here to give one of your waitresses a gift if I may....*hopes he does not lose his nerve*

Mei and Red Son: Come on....Come on...

Sai Tai Sui: Oh certainty! Which waitress were you hoping to see? Meadow? Alya? *recognizes him as Sun Wukong apprentice. Thinks he should not draw so much attention to himself. Otherwise it will ruin his master plan will be foiled before it ever begins. However this girl could be the perfect leverage against the both of them*

MK: Her name is Ling Xue. *has a dreamy love expression on his face* She has hair the color of fresh snow that has fallen on the plains. Eyes that are as beautiful as the rarest gemstones that hold the most loveliest shad of blue. She may be icey cold on the outside but I know she has the warmest heart of all time *holds the rose close to his heart*

Sai Tai Sui:*mentally thinks how bad MK most have for this girl*  Oh well she's coming in later today. Though if you like, I can give it to her. Tell you what, I'll even throw in a a free meal for her on the house.

MK:WOAH! Really?! Thank you mister! *hands over the rose before heading to Pigsy to start his work shift*

Red Son:*is sooo infuriated by this that he nearly burns down the bush  which nearly exposes their cover*

Mei:OH COME ON!!! *She's nearly goes in her dragon mode in rage. Nearly spend the entire day waiting in this bush just for this moment!*

Later that day when Ling Xue arrives for work. Wearing a maid like waitress outfit while her white fox ears and a fix tail with icy blue tips. She is taken aback by this since in their last encounter, she was discussing with one of her spiritual summons how she always wanted to smell a rose with an ice blue color. To even get one you must travel the most bitter cold area of the King of Cold, Heat, and Dust domain.

Ling Xue:He....got me one....Even though we are enemies? *geniunely touched by this simple act of kindness* He even ordered me my favorite dish on the menu *looks over at the penn pasta with meatballs* 

Her father always told her that Sun Wukong apprentice would bring her nothing but misery and pain. How he helped defeated the Lady Bone Demon who casted her father aside the moment he was no longer useful to her. It is why he wanted revenge on them all for ruining his life.

Sai Tai Sui:That boy isn't so bad, Xue. I really think you should give him a chance *the closer these two are than the more painful it will be to see her in danger. That or using her to hurt him not only with physical pain. No. That boy would suffer from severe heartache as well.

Ling Xue:*a light blush appears on her face* Prehaps I can be a bit more lenient when we battle. *her ears curl up while her tail wags a bit* Maybe I could talk him other than just insults.

That mark the day that MK managed to warm up to her. It took many more battles to convince her to become friends and from there the two would go on to dating. Truly a story about enemies becoming beloved lovers that care for one another deeply.

#MagicalMarch