Day 28: Sparkle

Yvliamon:*finishes putting on her witch outfit* AWWW YEAH! DIGI-HALLOWEEN IN THE HOUSE! *finally they can celebrate with just the team*

Timamon: *pouts since he is forced to wear this sheep outfit. WHY DID HE GO ALL OUT YESTERDAY?! Now.....he is facing this humiliation as a baby....*

Wonmon:*just put on a random outfit with a blindfold. Only going since his sister insisted on it. He also wants Ren and his youngest sibling to have some candy*

Jenesis:*wears a princess outfit that she used her father's card for. She could have used her AI outfit change that Kiyoshiro installed in her program, but she has her mother's personality in a way* With the GPS systems that I hacked then we will only ever get the best quality! Only the best for one as SKILLED as me. *looks at them* Oh and you all as well.

Yvliamon:*smiles* YES! TEAM LIRURUN GEN 2 IS OFF FOR A CANDY SCORE!

Timamon:*knows that he is only being used to get double the candy. CURSE HIS CUTENESS!!!*

Jenesis: All who fail to reward us with our sweet desires are in for SHOCK!!! *Neon blue and pink electricity crackles around her*

Wonmon:*grabs his naginata in case they run into trouble. He needs to sharpen his skills with other weapons than his cursed blade*

Ren:*wears a cute teddy bear onesie* Tric or trea! *this shall be her very first time Trick or Treating!*

Timamon:*looks at her and smiles. For Ren he can take this humiliation*

HAPPY HALLOWEEN DIGIMON GHOST GAME!

#Inktober