Shiramon's Mega Form

AsenamonLevel: MegaType:AlteredAttribute:VirusField:Nature Spirits

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Asenamon
Level: Mega
Type:Altered
Attribute:Virus
Field:Nature Spirits

Shiramon finally broke free from the chains of her Sin code and become more then a mere vessel. Through her power and willpower, allowed her to ascend to the rank of Goddess of Wolves! Asenamon is one with her wild and primal side. A defender of those in need. A warrior queen of the and land. Dressed in the clothes of the Wolf Goddess allows her to communicate with nature, ones of earth and the digital zones. Around her neck is a gift from god level digimon. It allows her to speak with the spirits of the wolves of legend. The marks on her eyes and face allow her to use godly powers. Can tap into earth magic as well. Her tail is made of astral energy.No more chains, no more fear! Finally she is now free. Now she goes to help and redeem. herself from her past wrong doings.

Attacks:

Full Moon Frenzy- Summons a full moon orb. Allowing it to shower her in it's light. Then proceeds to use the Sacred Martial Arts against her opponents.

Sacred Howling- Uses her godly powers into a focused howl screech.

Tail Sweeper- Morphes her astral mist tail into a god level whip. She can also turn it into a sword, a shield, as well as a huge fist.

Nature's Aid- Prays for Mother Nature to heal wounds of the fallen or heavily injured. Costs a large amount of her energy to use.

Pack Attack- Calls upon the powerful wolf spirits to ally her in battle.

Gaia Quakes- Controls earth magic to cause earthquakes with the force of her palms.

Wolf God Arts- Fights with her god level fighting skills. Her strength depends on the moon phases.

Motherly Sacrifice- Sacrifices all her power to allow the fellow gods to grant her one sole wish. Can only be used once and only once.

Artbook 2.0जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें