Day 12:Spicy

Atlas:*getting more damp clothes for Suki* This is all my fault

Atlas:*getting more damp clothes for Suki* This is all my fault....*If only he could cry without shorting himself out*

Earlier they were exploring a new cavern in the ice which many water Nexomon seem to be acting rogue. Being their queen, Suki went to investigate with Atlas since Coco was helping Rita and Owisin with a task. They did not realize that one of the Nexomon there could inflict a danger toxin that produces a sickness to Nexomon only. Atlas was mistaken for one, which result for Suki to protect him. Getting poisoned as a result....

Suki:*Laying in her bed with a high fever of 107 degrees. Having to use her ice powers to survive*

Atlas:*puts a cloth on her forehead* Please Suki....please forgive me ..... *he can't locate the cure in his database*

Worse is that the others are all away on missions, days would pass before they can return. Damage to the communicate tower has it impossible to contact the others. Suki won't last much longer without a cure.

Fona:*uses his fire to teleport in Suki room. He goes into his human disguise while holding a tray in his hands* Seems like my senses were right. My niece has the "Frosmisa" illness.....Thankifully I have the cure.

Atlas:F-Fenrir....*despite how much he has done to redeem himself. Atlas is still greatly terrified of him*

Fenrir:*sits besides Suki* Eat.

Suki:*musters all her energy to sit up. Her back drenched in a sea of her own sweat*

The spicy smell before her nose nearly makes her faint of the illness had not dull her senses. Fenrir made her a lunch which the ancients used as a cure to combat the "Frosmisa" a long time ago. It is know as the "NEXO DEITY SPICE" that can destroy any frost or poison in anyone's system.

If the one who eats it can survive such level of spice.

The meatloaf that has been soaked and seasoned with the spices from essences of fire Nexomon themselves. Just making contact with a bite has been known to melt away one's tastebuds forever.

The lemonade which bares a lava like color, touching the glass is known to burn away some skin cells.If not careful then it scorches one's mouth like how lava would.

Lastly and the most impossible of all. HOT HELL CHILI ICECREAM. Normally a frosty treat holds a new level of mouth burning flavor. Top with ghost pepper hot sauce and chili flakes.

Suki:*looks at the dishes. Her mind is so dazed that she just eats it. Eating all  of it till she passes out*

Atlas:SUKI!! *panicked mix with extreme levels of worry* Is she okay?!

Fenrir:*checks her temperature* Yes. Her temperature is now normal.

Atlas:Really?! *checks* WOW! *both happy and bewildered at the same time* THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

Fenrir:*goes to leave till Suki has a hold of his hand. He looks at her before smiling* Alright...*sits besides Suki* I'll stay till you have rested *pats her head softly*

#Inkobter