Fenrirmon

Level: ChampionType:Magical BeastAttribute:VirusField:Nightmare Soldiers

Level: Champion
Type:Magical Beast
Attribute:Virus
Field:Nightmare Soldiers

Description- Champion form of WrathIramon. A beast full of such savage fury that wields unmatched ferocity. It surrounds itself in ghostly blue hell flames created by the beast's wrathful nature, only to grow when it's rage grows. One day, as it patrolled it's territory, A demon digimon enters and seeks to make the beast it's personal pet. However the beast proven too strong and bested the demon. Enraged, the demon placed a curse on it. The curse remove it's eye sight and turn the wolf monster into demon beast. Growing red horns and devious red wings. It's tail now coils of chains. A link added for eat soul it takes from those that enter it's terrority. It is rumored that the chain collar on it's neck possesses a gem. The gem can control the beast. Only those who defeat Fenrirmon and touch the gem may control it. The collar itself was forged by Vulcusmon. Any who enters a territory under Fenrirmon watch will meet a swift death. Anyone who hears the sound of chains, it is already too late.

Attacks:

Ghostly Hell Breathe- Concentrates all the blue hell flames in their mouth to engulf their enemies into a fiery death.

Curse Chains- Turns it's chains towards enemies that drag them closer to Fenrirmon as it chants a curse that inflicts a unique pain on them.

Crushing Savagery- Relies on it's scent of smell to locate it's prey. Then goes full savage mode till they are no more.

Odin's Wrath- Coils a set of it's tail chains around the enemt before lightning strikes from above. Hitting them with the full power of Odin himself.