Day 8:Vampire

The Chaotix were having a peaceful day at the office while they waited for another case

The Chaotix were having a peaceful day at the office while they waited for another case. Hoping it would be just enough for rent and groceries. At first they thought that their lastest client was just an innocent Orochid Mantis mobian that needed help with a few ruffians that were lurking around her beauty shop. Oh...Oh how wrong they were...A trap. They were ambushed by their client who happened to be a dangerous underworld leader. Khalida had just returned from a mission with Team Teras. Only to find the new home where her new family welcomed her has been trashed. Her face darkens when her nose picked up the smell of Charmy blood. Espio kunais and ninja stars were scattered around the walks, some appeared to thrown only a few inches off targets. Signs of Vector fighting back on whoever got the jump on them.  Her Chaos were being look after by Cream the Rabbit while she was on missions.  THEY WOULD PAY FOR HURTING HER FAMILY! They would learn her sword is as sharp as her vampiric fangs.

In the "Bewitched Orchids" Hideout, the gang are beating up Espio and Charmy as their boss handles the chameleon ninja. Two strong jackal mobians who look like they could crush steel with their bare hands are making Vector look more black and blue than green. Nearby a red fox mobian has Charmy tied to a chair. Forcing him to watch his boss/ father figure getting beaten to death as all he can do is hopelessly watch. Muffled cries and pleads are all that are heard from his gagged mouth.

Vector:*panting to get as much air as possible. He never though that there was anyone whose punch matched his own. These jackals may actually have a stronger punch than him* Lok....*part of his right jaw feels broken which is making it hard to speak* Yu can hav me....jus let my friens go.....*If he could save them then that would be enough to put his heart at ease*

Jackal #1: *thinks then slugs him hide in the left side of his jaw* You three got one of the bosses best suppliers behind bars when you took that last casw. You honestly thought you wouldn't get repercussions for that? Some detective! More like my new pair of leather boots!

Jackal #2: You said it! *already wants his turn to beat up the crocodile who was talking smack beforehand* That supplier happened to be our cousin! We don't take kindly to those who hurt our family.

Fox: You both are having a dandy good time huh? *shoots an annoyed look at Chatmy* Meanwhile I have to babysit the crybaby bee boy here. What type of detective agency has a six year old anyways? *she wants to rip off his wings and shove them down his throat till he shuts up permanently* Remind me again. why I am babysitting when I HATE kids?

Both Jackals: Cuz Boss says so Newbie! Just shut it and do what you are told! *both crack their knuckles that are soaked red with Vector's blood* Otherwise you can be the next mobian punching bag we have! *They knew that this new hire would be a whiner! Though at least she knows when to shut*

It was then that the lights go out yet this is unlike any ordinary blackout. It was as if the moon had mimic the solar eclipse and completely vanish. The jackals and fox are confused as they go to put the lights back on, unaware that a new shadow has joined the cavas of darkness that it caused. Vector and Charmy still scared of their situation could only pray that this darkness would last forever if it meant that they could stay alive. A hand appeared on Vector shoulder who feared that the beating would start again. Heavens answered his mental prayers when it was a friendly voice.