Lumosmon

LumosmonType:Mammal HybridAttribute:PureField:Virus BustersLevel:Champion

Lumosmon
Type:Mammal Hybrid
Attribute:Pure
Field:Virus Busters
Level:Champion

Description: Finally coming into her role as "Hero", Lumosmon became the secret protector of the "Digital World" as well as the multiverses she travels too. Lumosmon always attempts to resolves matters through words and reasons. Believing that words could always have more resolutions than violence ever would. This does not mean that she will npt fight. Lumosmon "Pure" attribute and digicore makes her a target to all who wishes her power themselves. By any means. Thankifully she was made to be nearly impossible to beat by the CREATOR. Her Oni club like sword is made from the purest light from each multiverse. Her opposite "Gulusgammamon" gifted her a collared cloak to make up for her destroyed wings. A sign that Lumosmon is his only true rival. Even now, that cloak is her most prized possession. One that remains through all her forms.

Attacks:

1. Harmonic Spirit- As her "Pure" digicore glows, she sings a purification song to cleanse and heal those in need.

2. Solar Lighting- Illuminates her four horns with a special lightning made out of Pure solar energy. Then it is unleashed from her horns to attack foes.

3. Sun Crescent Star- Her Oni clublike sword is coated pure moon and sun light to attack her foes. Her attacks are like being hit by fallen stars.

4. Crystal Surge Spear- Her tail fur hardens into crystals that surge with energy which she strikes opponents down like twin spears.