Day 26:Remove

Meringue:*cries as she is held prisoner* Tomas

Meringue:*cries as she is held prisoner* Tomas.....please save me soon. I don't want to become one of those monsters.....

Orgoros:*walks into the room, four containers float beside him. They are filled with four wisps that she had never seen before* Hello dear. Comfortable I hope.

Meringue:W-why are you doing this? I haven't done anything to you....Please don't make me one of those monsters....

Both turn to the snarling sounds of serpentine Dark Creature that trashes themselves against the bars. Hard to believe that it was once an elderly pink canary mobian.

Orgoros:*lets out a small chuckle* You are the ONLY one that won't be turned. You seem to be cherished by the member of the group who has been slaying my dear creatures. I believe he is a Xerus mobian. *looks to the wisps* As for this four wisps, they once were partners of a knightly order devoted to slaying evil with their wisp companions.

Meringue:* eyes widen at the news that her dear Tomas was fighting to rescue her. That and the news that he had allies helping him out* Why keep the wisps imprisoned?

Orgoros:*is quiet for a few moments before answering* This four were the strongest out of the fourteen. Draco Wisp, Angel Wisp, Glitch Wisp, and the Flora Wisp. All named after the fallen knights who were paired with them. The last of the knight has been searching long and hard for them. So I've removed them from their master's resting places to be my pets here.

Meringue:*gasps* Remove..... So you captured me to remove me from Tomas....W-Why?.....

Orgoros:*turns to leave* To cause those pesky hero figures to pay for foiling my plans. What's more painful than taking away something precious?

Then the room is filled with nothing but fear and silence.

#Inktober