Ebisumon

Type: Deity GodAttribute:DataField: Deep SaversLevel:Mega

Type: Deity God
Attribute:Data
Field: Deep Savers
Level:Mega

Description: The god of the ocean who gives good fortune. A seeker of the unlimited knowledge that they use to protect it's beloved ocean home. Blessing all farms with great harvests and excellent life stock. Ebisumon is a happy go lucky god leader with a strong sense of leadership. However if anyone threatens their domain, they will rain down pain towards trespassers! Having the ability to morph into a hug sea snake monster with "Seeungeheur". Even without bones, Ebisumon van hit hard. "Eis Gauntlet" hardens water around it's fist into two steel hard ice gauntlets. Showing all who challenge them a real knockout of all time. Ebisumon also has their own army of the most loyal sea creatures of all the oceans. A loyal army of adorable baby jellyfishes. These little jellyfish servents will do anything to protect and serve their lord, Ebisumon. Ebisumon can call upon these soldiers to attack enemies. The jellyfish soldiers then proceed to trip and zap the enemies silly to deletion.

Attacks:

1. Seeungeheur- Morphs into a huge sea snake like monster before ramming into foes at full force.

2. Static Shocks- Snaps their fingers to summon it's baby jellyfish subjects. They proceed in tripping up foes before delivering shocks to zap foes silly all the eay to deletion.

3. Eis Gauntlet- Hardens the water around it's hands to forge two steel hard ice gauntlets. Punching foes with the freezing powers of the oceans.

This is the Biomerge for Kiyoshiro and Jellymon in Ghost Game. Thank you XenoSaiyan for helping me make them.