Day 23: Celestial

Zirca:*humming while she explores the gigantic gemstone caverns that make up "Jemexxis"

Zirca:*humming while she explores the gigantic gemstone caverns that make up "Jemexxis". The gem mother load is in this land* Orcris is mining for her stash. Mine as well get a year supply for home. Crys is going to love these! *she is SO getting a shower of kisses when she returns home.

The two mine for a few hours till each is satisfied with their haul. Zirca may have over did by getting twenty bags work of precious ores and gemstones. Welp Dakota will be pleased with these. Some have the power he desired to make new types of gear or potions.

Orcris:*examines the quality of the agate she mined* Yes! This is a Goddess Tear Agate! It is worth seventy billion gold coins!!! *Joining the Earthborn has been the greatest decision of her life!!!*

Zirca:*smiles at her new friend's happiness, then something baring a heavenly red color catches her eyes* Huh? *she looks into a cavern to see a young fox girl gathering gem prism from the walls*

???:🎶Bless the holy goddess. Her grace is gift from above. Bless Cosmo Atlas for we bath in her love🎶

Zirca:Hey there! *walks in without thinking that it may startle the poor dear*

???: *scared* AAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!! MONSTER! PLEASE PROTECT ME GODDESS COSMO!! *prays to the gods for protection from the one who bares a strange unusal aura*

Zirca:Okaaaay....Maybe Dakota was right about improving how I greet new people.....*sighs. Then looks at the fox child* Not a monster, a friend. Are you a Beastfolk? I never met one but Exel shown me them in a book once.

???:.......*slowly gets up* No...I'm a Vulpinal. A fox celestial. We may look like Beastfolk but we have holy connections to the Goddess Cosmo Atlas.

Zirca;Huh. Never knew there were gods *that shows the fox girl and Orcris who found the two of them*

HOW DOES AN EARTHBORN NOT KNOW ABOUT THE GODS OF FANTASY RUIN WHO GRANT BLESSINGS TO THE RACES?!

Orcris:EARTHBORN! *Looks
very enraged to learn that Zirca knows NOTHING about the fourteen gods* JUST WHERE DO YOU COME FROM?!

???:I be happy to tell you of them. My name is Jivea. I am the last my village kids to embark on a journey to be an adventurer.

Zirca:Nice to meet ya! I'm Zirca! This is my demon bestie, Orcris! *smiles as she hugs Orcris*

Orcris:*pushes her off* NOT A BESTIE! COMPANIONS AT MOST!

Zirca:*giggles* Oooh you'll soon see *has a way of befriending new friends*

Jivea:Let's start then. There are fourteen gods that were once the most skilled and powerful of the races from ancient times. Now they bless us with unique skills. Elves, Demons, Celestials, Demi Humans, Vampires, Witches, Dragons, Dwarves, Beastfolk, Fairyfolk, Avains, Quasit/Lizardfolk, and Elementals/Espers. The fourteen gods will also give humans the same blessing if they wish to worship them.