Day 14: Castle

Krios:*whistles as he is traveling

Krios:*whistles as he is traveling. He has been tasked with the mission of looking for a base of operations* Nice day to warm up my scales *He is a cold bloodied after all*

Honey and Kitten:*playing around happily. Honey then sees something before excitingly heading towards it.

Krios:Honey? *a bit shocked since Honey is usually shy* Where is she going?

Bubbles, Gem, Cindy, Pepper, and Kitten:*speak in wisp language*

Krios:*has learned their language due to years of being around them* Castle? *seems intrigued* That's more like it!

What is a better place of operations to than a castle in the middle of a secluded forest filled with mobian hunger predators?

Honey:*floats around the castle like it's a precious jewel. She's never seen anything like it*

Krios:*sees his youngest Wisp* Honey! Come here Girl *whistles for her to come to him*

Though instead the other wisps follow Honey example. Exploring around the castle. Even Cindy who never does anything without Krios say first!

Gem:*giggles while she and Pepper float and look at the right side of the castle*

Pepper:*thinks  how much fun he'll have*

Bubbles:*making little bubbles for her fellow wisps to play with*

Kitten:*he playfully swats away at the bubbles like a real actual kitten would*

Honey:*checking out the view of the left wing. Feels like a little queen*

Cindy:*keeps an eye on them all to make sure they are all in the same place. Being the lead wisp sure is not easy*

Krios:*chuckles at the sight* Seems like I got out voted, huh. I'll radio Leader and tell her.....We found home.

#Inkobter