Syncemon

Type;Harmonic BalanceAttribute:Virus/PureField:UnknownLevel:Mega

Attribute:Virus/Pure
Field:Unknown
Level:Mega

Description: A fusion of the "Jet Black Champion" and the "Hero". A being which embodies Yin and the other embodies Yang. Coming together to become a warrior that fights for both light and darkness. Possible the first digimon being to be able to harness both elements without one overpowering the other. Some say that it's because the fusion is of love. Others believe it was the fact the two already balanced each other out. Both Gulusgammamon and Lumosmon speak through Syncemon. Occasionally talking to one another. Whether or not it's flirting is still not clear. Try not to make them an enemy, they never had one that lived to speak of it. Well all except one.

Attacks:

Tao Blast- Combing the dark flames of Desdemona with the pure light that comes from Lumos very core into a powerful blast of light and dark.

Disharmony Union- The five horns on it's head charge up with destructive dark energy along with pur lightning to create a very powerful shock.

Winged Sanctuary- The scarf around their neck covers their body like a cocoon. The cocoon has two layers. The left side of the scarf is the protective outer layer that defends Syncemon from attacks.While doing so, the winged side of the scarf heals Syncemon of injuries. No attacking can be done during "Winged Sanctuary".

4. Chiaroscuro- A blade constructed from the purest lights of the multiverses which is infused with the power of Dark Pales. A blade of light which balances the essence of darkness to become an impressive attack.

Yin Yang Helix- Joining it's three tails into a drill spiral like attack. Connecting the yin and yang to pierce the foes with the burning pure light coated on to the poisonous dark energy in the sharp tip of the center tail.

Thanks to XenoSaiyan and MysticalStoryWeaver for helping me with Syncemon.