Day 21: Dagger

Snugglemagne:*looks nervous as his dear moonflower stares at him with ice cold eyes of anger* M-Moonflower

Snugglemagne:*looks nervous as his dear moonflower stares at him with ice cold eyes of anger* M-Moonflower..We can surely we can discuss this-

Night:DO NOT MOONFLOWER ME. *OH DEAR....SHE'S MAD!!!* YOU USED MY RAREST ONE USE ONLY LETTIVIFA DAGGERS AS LETTER OPENERS?! * SHE HAD TO FIGHT FOUR HORDES OF BLOOD HYDRAS FOR THEM!!!*

She was poisoned and her right leg is still casted from fighting the the alpha! Yet now it might as well have been for nothing!!!

Snugglemagne:W-Well you see....We couldn't locate our and Quinton was tending to other arrangements soo....*twindles his fingers nervously* They were just there. We had no idea they were yours.

Night:*holds the notes that clearly say in BOLD print "DO NOT TOUCH!!!!" which were on both sides of the daggers* I think the notes speak for themselves*

Snugglemagne:*gulps, he knows that Night can hurt him* W-we apologize!

For seven weeks and 2 days. Snugglemagne had been confined to the castle's dungeons to serve out his punishment. Silk, Night's personal right hand and most loyal companion had been tasked to watch over him if he were to try anything.

Silk; Don't ya think ya were a bit harsh on the man? He's sadder than a pup in a rain shower.

Night:Those Daggers have forbidden magic that I wanted to be tested before use. They could have unlocked the ancient scrolls of secrets from the very first magic user in history.  *now she needs to locate another set*

There were only six pairs made. Only two are now unusable now! UGH!!!!!! WHY COULDN'T HE HAVE JUST READ THE INSTRUCTIONS SHE LEFT?!

Silk:I understand that. Thou you know that man is hurtin for what he did. Maybe show a tad of mercy.

Night:*thinks and can see that Silk is right. Though she isn't speaking with him till another set is found*

Eight months later, Night acquired a new set of Lettivifa Daggers.

#Inkobter