Day 30: Rush

Suki:*is going to see her best friend Ellie to see her latest project

Suki:*is going to see her best friend Ellie to see her latest project. Wonders if she been doing okay lately*

Ellie and Logan have been researching the ancient secrets of Nexomon thought to be long lost. Ellie had recently sent a mass text of a HUGE success.

Suki:*enters the lab to be greeted by Ellie right away*

Ellie:SUKI! *hugs her. Never before did she seem so happy* Follow me! *drags her by the full speed of her wheelchair*

Suki:*completely covered by dust and eyes won't stop spinning in spirals*

ELLIE WHY?! Logan is already the mad scientist....they don't need two...

They go to a containment room where a Nexomon that Suki hasn't met nor seen before is there.

Suki:*senses the rare element within the small beast*

Could this be....?

Logan:EHEHEHE~ YES! YES! Marvel in sucess my dearest queen! *walks over to the mysterious Nexomon and pets it. Feeds it some apples and pears* Meet Plarush, a fossilized Light element Nexomon that we revived.

Suki:*is amazed by Plarush who seems to be quite friendly towards humans*

That could mean that the Light Nexomon were NOT influenced by her grandfather, Omnicron. The reason that they were all wiped out was because they could easily betray the King of the Nexomon himself.

Suki:*wonders that if they would betray her since she is Queen now*

Plarush:*rushes over to Suki in a lightning speed. They sniff her before nuzzling her. Her hair goes static from the Nexomon electricity*

Unlike most electric Nexomon, this electricity is purely light base. A warm welcoming light that has a comforting feel.

Ellie:Suki? *notices the tears on her best friend face*

Logan:*confused* Did our news not please you? *thinks he may need to revise his project*

Suki wonders if this warm feeling is what Nexomon were like before Omnicron came. Did her father cherish this feeling that he wanted to pass it on to her?

As a queen can she share this feeling with the others? Light element Nexomon.....still they hold such mystery most. The missing element for so long.....can her link with the elements connect to the Light as well.

Father....please let your story be shared to the world soon....

#Inktober