Day 13:Rise

If only Gao could have gotten to the young hatchling before a Darkness world monster took her

If only Gao could have gotten to the young hatchling before a Darkness world monster took her. Changing the adorable little one into the monster before his eyes.

Ashes:*A darkness word monster. Looks unamused* Who is this?

Servant:The human known as Gao Mikado, my queen. Along with the four buddy monsters who have aided him through crisis after crisis

Gao:Ashes is that you? *eyes widen in shock at what became of the small hatchling who was in his arms a year ago*

Ashes:Oh it is you human. I would have been pleased if you perished in the veil of darknesd like the others had *takes a handful of grubs before eating them* I must say that you all are quite the rebels. Though watching me kill your precious boyfriend sealed the deal to break your wills to fight.

Baal:*enraged* YOU MADE JACK EVIL! HAD HIM KILL TASUKU! YOU MADE HIM KILL HIS OWN BUDDY!!!

Ashes:He is currently my bodyguard now. To think I just had to fool him with innocent girl act. Corrupting him afterwards was child's play *smirks since she has no feeling of guilt in her. Jack is resting beside her like any guard dog would for it's master.

Drum:YOU....!!! *tears up in utter rage* DRAGON WORLD AS WELL AS ALL BUDDY FIGHT WORLDS HAVE BEEN CORRUPTED TO NEAR EXTINCTION! HOW DARE YOU KILL OFF YOUR OWN KIND?!

Ashes:My kind? You think you are of my blood? *looks serious* Drum Bunker Dragon...You really think a lowly monster who couldn't even save his tribe from death is worthy of being in my family?

Chibi:Why do any of this?! *had to witness his family be destroy by the darkness soldiers under this witch's command. Their screams still haunting his mind*

Ashes:To prove a point. *She summons a dark orb* That darkness is superior to all and shall be the ONLY world known to BUDDY FIGHT.

Batzz:YOU DA-!! * Jack growls stop Batzz from disrespecting his mistress*

Ashes:Jackie here knowns that I am to be respected since overthrowing my father. You would be wise to listen soon, since...*looks at them with a malice intent her red eyes* You all will soon join me!!

Gao:Ashes please don't- *blinks since he forgot the rest of his lines*

Director:CUT! DARN! THAT IS THE EIGHTH TIME TOO!

Ashes:Grrrao why? *hates being casted as the villian but hates repeating the scene more*

THEY JUST HAD TO OWE ASMODAI A FAVOR TO DO A HORROR MOVIE! GEEEEZ WHY?!

After about twenty two more times, the scene was finally completed. Ashes never wanted to see a grub ever again after that.

#Inkobter