Day 25:Dangerous

Ashes:*been asleep all day

Ashes:*been asleep all day. Even Buddy Police HQ can't detect what's wrong*

Jack:*tries to shake her awake for the four hundred time today* Come on...Ashes please...Jackie is worry you....

Gao: How can there be nothing wrong? No matter what we tried, she hasn't stirred even once. *worried as he looks at his youngest buddy sleeping on the examining table*

Batzz:*grumbles while his body crackles with electricity* GRRRR! *hates how helpless he is. HIS SISTER MAY BE IN DANGER AND NO ONE HAS ANY IDEAS!!!*

Chibi:Big Batzz....*knows despite how hard he hides. Batzz and Ashes bond is stronger than hers with Drum or Baal* Maybe she got hit with a spell from Magic World.

Tasuku:We scanned for that. No signs of  any known world.

???: Shows how easily your machines can betray you.

All freeze at the sudden voice. Gao grabs Ashes while everyone gathers around him.

???: *A cherry red dragon monster who wears a black set of armor. Her body is covered in black tribal markings. Her tail seems to be equipped with a steel sword. Though the strang feature is her white eyes. Could be blind....* My assignment is to destroy the "Prophecy Child of the ECLIPSE".

Gao:*angered* YOU WERE SEND TO KILL HER?! NO WAY!!!

???: *shrugs* If it means anything, I show her mercy with my sleep spell.

SO ASHES IS ASLEEP BECAUSE OF HER?!!!

Batzz:*is ready to blast her but with a swift unseeable strike....the  stranger takes him out*

In just a few moments.....all the buddies are taken out.

Gao:*holds Ashes closely* WHY?!...Why do this?

???:My tribe orders it *about to kill the both of them. Though someone stops her*

Ashes Father: *arrives with Bunbuku* GET. AWAY. FROM. MY. DAUGHTER. *looks ready to kill the girl*

Bunbuku:*serious look* I think that you overstayed your welcome. You Shakila Dragomettex. The Dungeon World finest assassin. Mother from Lost World and your Father is from the borders of Magic and Dragon worlds. Now who hired you? *then thinks of something else* Rather who did you get to pull your card?

Shakila:*lets out a small chuckle* Oh Guru, you are only delaying the inevitable. As for how I got here, a nice fellow pulled my card. His brother seemed scared of me.

That sounds like Zenya! Could his little brother have pulled out her card?!

Ashes Father: Release the boy... he has no part in this. *knows all who become her buddy.....never live fpr long*

Shakila:No. I think he may finally be the one to awaken my power. As for if I did anything to him? I may have tweek his mind.

Bunbuku:YOU....!!! *THAT IS EXTREMELY DANGEROUS!! HE COULD HAVE PERMANENT BRAIN DAMAGE*

They managed to chase away Shakila but now matters have turned more dangerous for all....

#Inktober