Day 19: Idol

Zirca has been trying to think of a perfect thing to date to take Crys on to honor their third anniversary of being a couple together

Zirca has been trying to think of a perfect thing to date to take Crys on to honor their third anniversary of being a couple together. Crys is the most incredible girl in her draconic golden yellow eyes. Both have dragon DNA in them, one being a Darkness Agate Demihuman while the other is an ERROR child who has been born  with dragon blue features. Ever since the two are completely smitten together. That means that Zirca wants to give Crys the most perfect anniversary ever. The first was crashed by an attack assault by SEED who choose to burn down the moonlit forest that made the PERFECT dinner under the multicolor stars. Also RUINED one of her best made dresses that she took MONTHS! MONTHS!!! To make and perfect for that one special night! Then on their second anniversary, they were going to have a wonderful romantic beach day till a kraken attacked. Only good  thing that happened that day was the endless amount of sushi. There is NO way that she allow this one to be be ruined! Her precious Gemstone deserves the best and she would deliver! Zirca looks into several events that are labelled romantic for couples. One certain one catches her eyes. Something that she knows that Crys will absolutely love!!!

Crys:*wears a ruby color dress with emerald green lilies in her purple agate hair. Hoping that fate will have this anniversary uninterrupted. Having her weapon packed in her purse just in case*

Zirca:Heya Crys! *wears a light blue tuxedo with a glass like flower that matches Crys dress* Are you ready? *her eyes light up as if she got a major sugar rush* Oh my dear Crys, I know that third time is the charm! We are going to go have the best time at the Songbird Idol, Maribella Siren!!

Crys: *excited gasps* AHHHHHHH!!! NO WAY!! OMG!! Are you for reals?! *a major fan of the famous Avain idol whose songs are earworms!* BEST ANNIVERSARY EVER!! *grabs Zirca face and showers it in kisses* THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!!

Zirca:Anything for you, Gemstone! *kisses her on the lips and holds her hand* Ready?

Crys: Of course! *squeezes her hand tight before they enter the enterance to the stage area*

NO ONE IS RUINING THIS DATE TODAY! HER BEASTS ARE PATROLLING AROUND THIS AREA AND HAVE FULL PERMISSION TO TEAR AND RIP ANYONE OR ANYTHING THAT TRIES TO RUIN THIS DAY! ZIRCA XENOWAVE IS NEVER TO BE ANGERED BUT MESSING WITH HER QUALITY TIME WITH THE LOVE OF HER LIFE? NO! NO! NO!! NO ONE IS TO DESTROY ANY HAPPINESS BETWEEN THEM! EVER!!!

Maybe Xenofangz influence is more in Zirca than she like to admit.......Or will ever....

#MagicalMarch