Day 18:Saddle

Amelia:Hmmm *looks over some recent decrease in Star Fruit harvest* This is odd

Amelia:Hmmm *looks over some recent decrease in Star Fruit harvest* This is odd...Logan new fertilizers have increased our crops harvest to 100 percent more than last year. *taps her fingers on the ivory desk*

Atlas:*enters as if he is looking for something*

Amelia:Atlas? *looks at him rather confused* Are you looking for something?

Atlas:Jeryi

Amelia:*now even more confused* Who or what is that?

Atlas;It's an Mara who Suki rescued in that horrible forest fire. Fona is still upset with the fire Nexomon for burning it as a test of strength.

Amelia:*facepalms* Was Merida able to...?

Atlas:Yes! She one hundred percent put out the fires. Though in return, we promised to place a whole day's worth of Volleyball..... *his memory banks wish not to recall such a memory EVER AGAIN. He shuts down just thinking about it*

Amelia:Our queen does have a way with Mara huh?

Atlas:Coco says, Nara gave Suki that Nexomon the very moment they met. Suki shares a deep connections to Mara since then

Amelia:Must be cause both Mara and Nara are Grass type Nexomons. In a way, Suki was with her mother.

Atlas:Yes. Though Jeryi been disappearing alot lately

Amelia:As do Star fruits.....

Both sigh deeply.

Meanwhile Jeryi who has a wagon saddled to his back makes his way to Suki. The small wagon is filled with the star fruits that have been missing from the harvests. The small Nexomon wants to make his queen happy, so he showers her with tasty treats.

Omnisun Suki ADORES star fruits! Amelia currently has a one fruit a week limit on her. Though this way she can have all the fruit she wants! It pays to be the queen sometimes!

Amelia:*connects the dots and looks enraged* SUKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!

#Inkobter