Day 4: Scallop

Scallop:

Scallop:

Night has entrust Snugglemagne with handling a fellow royal who has been backstabbing any villian who he befriends. Night is currently busy with another urgent matter. Though she has complete confidence in him. After all, she taught him a perfect method that suits him well. Not too messy or too brutal.

The Traitor King:Thank you for this formal meeting and dinner.

Snugglemagne:But of course! We are always welcoming to fellow royals such as yourselves.

Traitorous King:Yes it is. Nowadays my kingdom has been overwhelmed by  villians. Though I pretend to be their friend before turning them into the authorities for  a small portion of reward money. *chuckles meancingly* I wonder if I will ever see the legendary Noches

Snugglemagne:*freezes at the mention of his wife. He feels utter disgust and anger for the flithy vulture king before him* I see.

Traitorous King:Now may we begin the meal?

The plates of hot scallop soup. It's aroma was making his stomach water and his hunger was growing.

Snugglemagne:*secretly smirks evilly* Oh but of course~

The two begin the meal. Each only took a single bite. One is perfectly fine but the other....m

The Traitorous King throat begans to close up and his chest feels burning. He realizes that the soup that he had just eatten is made from the most poisonous scallop that can only be found in the toxic bay.

Snugglemagne smiles cruelly at the king as he takes his final breathe.

Snugglemagne:Never try to hurt my  wife. Now rot in the darkest pits of hell.

Quinton is called in to dispose of the body.  Oh how Night will be so pleased with him as well.

#Inkobter