Day 7:Drip

Batzz:Alright team! The brat and Tasuku have been taking too long in confessing their love for one another! We must take matters into our own hands!

Chibi: *salutes* You go it, Big Batzz! Operation Love Birds is a go!

Drum:*nods. May this finally tie the knot between his buddy and the one who is their greatest rival*

Ashes:Hm? Ashes is confused? Why brothers make Ashes miss breakfast? Where are you taking Ashes? Grrrao will be worried! *getting carried by the other buddies to a strange building.

Batzz:*smirks as he ruffles her hair* You'll see. *knows that she is the key to fulfilling their mission*

Ashes:*stomach rumbles loudly* Ashes hungry....*then an irresistible aroma floods her nose. One she got to taste on the very day that she met Grrrao*

Drum:Here we are! *knows they will alrewady succeed since Ashes drool is already dripping down his face* Yup...our little sis hungry alright.

They had entered her in a contest where contestants must eat a gigantic plate of Egg cakes which have individual flavors. Only one who eats them all within the hour can win the first prize. A six month romantic cruise.

Announcer:Contestant number 5 is up next! Also our youngest member. Can she eat all the Egg cakes within one hour! Don't blame us parents if she gets a belly ache *has a devilish smile since he thinks he'll get this brat eliminated too. Leaving him to be able to claim the prize for himself*

The timer starts. Ashes mouth pools with drool before she chows down. Within the first fifteen minutes, one third of the plate is already gone. Another ten and only the final layer of the egg cakes are left.

Chibi:Aaaaaah! No! Ashes pace yourself or you're gonna get sick!! *worries about her health and the wrsth Jack will inflict upon them for making Ashes a part of this sheme*

Drum:YOU GO MY DAU- I MEAN ASHES! GO!! BURN AWAY ALL THE FOOD AND GLOB DOWN MORE!!! *cheers on the young buddy monster as she is only two more bites from finishing*

Batzz:EAT! EAT! EAT! You're a Mikado buddy monster! WE HAVE NO LIMITS TO OUR HUNGER!! *Cheers as his body crackles with electric dancing around him*

AUDIENCE: EAT! EAT! EAT! GO ASHES! GO ASHES! EAT! EAT! *pumped to see that she is soooooo close to completing the challenge with twenty minutes left!*

Announcer:Impossible... *NOT HIS PRIZE!!!*

Ashes:*beats the challenge with fourteen minutes left* RRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!! DELICIOUS!!!!

At home:

Gao:*holding the tickets* H-How?

All three boy buddies: JUST CALL TASUKU AND INVITE!!!

Ashes:*sleeping off her full belly of egg cakes. BEST DAY EVER IN HER TOP TEN*

When Jack learns of this? He keeps Ashes at his side the whole cruise. He will pay them back in fights OUTSIDE the card game. Ashes is NOT a pawn for these schemes for their partners love!