Day 2: Elemental

Today there is an educational lesson in wisps

Today there is an educational lesson in wisps. Hosting this lesson happens to Charmy Bee. Special guests are Whisper the Wolf who is also known as the "Guardian Angel", member of the "Diamond Cutters". Next guest is Krios the European Dragon who is a wandering mercenary before becoming a member of Restoration HQ and forming "Team Teras". Both working together with Wisps to protect the innocent from evil.

Charmy: Hi Everyone! I'm Charmy Bee and I'm here with my friends, Whisper and Krios. Say hi to the viewers *gestures to Khalida who is operating the cam corder*

Whisper: H'lo everyone *smiles while waving the camera*

Krios:Greetings everyone *grins at the camera. Hoping that he does not scare anyone with his appearance. Took him two months to convince Charmy that he was a nice guy and not evil*

Charmy: Today we are here to discuss Wisps that have elemental powers and abilities. *Hits a button that projects images of eight wisps known to contain an element power*

Whisper:*looks at the Red Wisp* Red Wisp are fire wisps that can produce fire and have been known to cause explosions when used as a transformation. In a Wispon, the Red Wisp  can become flamethrowers.

Krios: The Ivory Wisp hold the electrical elemental. Having one on my side, I can say that they help shock enemies into submission. Ivory Wisps can transform someone into living lightning that can all  it comes into contain with. In a wispon it becomes an electro whip that attracts items and destroys robots. Though my Wispon is different. *notices Charmy hand is raised* Though that's a hush hush secret.

Charmy:*pouts* Awwwwww!! *really wants to know more about Krios Wispon Sword* What about the Gray Wisp?

Whisper: Gray Wisps are made out of rock thus is why they have the rock element. According to what Sonic has told me, Gray wisps can allow the user to an iron ball that has the ability to cause earthquakes and climb walls. There was not been any wispon made for this wisp yet but I am sure it will happen soon. *Wonders what kind of power her wispon could have with a Gray Wisp*

Then the screen shows five Wisps that they only seen Krios use. Mainly because these special Wisps were used by the Dragon Warriors that used Wisos to protect others throughtout life. In their honor and to dedicate their service. Krios has partnered with their wisps and named each after the dragon warror they were once partnered with.

Krios:*gestures to the Lapis Wisp* Lapis Wisps contain the water element that is in the form of bubbles.

Charmy:*blinks* Bubbles? Bubbles aren't scary *since when are bubbles considered a threat? Those things are as harmless as a small breeze to the face*

Whisper:I have to agree with Charmy here. Bubbles do not seem too helpful in a battle. *visualizes how inefficient bubbles would be in a fight against Eggman's robots*

Krios:*chuckles a bit* That's what many may think. Lapis Wisps actually can provide one an invisible bubble like armor allows one to breathe underwater and it is hard to break compared to most bubbles.As for the Wispon power. In a regular Wispon it can releases a massive barriage of powerful bubbles that I can confirm that destroy robots in watery orbs.