Chapter 1

Chapter 1 Face Slap System

    "No. 168, Chu Jinzhi?"

    Chu Jinzhi took a deep breath, restrained the irritability of complaining, and nodded with a smile: "Yes, hello Director Zhang, I am No. 168 Chu Jinzhi."

    He had just casually asked the choice Director Jiao snickered, sitting in the middle, rubbing his belly like a pregnant woman in June and leaning back, his cloudy eyes looked up and down Chu Jinzhi, and laughed in a slick tone: "Don't stress so much, who wouldn't know you? The national red rose that was still red the year before, haha, relax a little, don’t be so nervous, everyone is very kind, just like going home.” The

    two next to them also laughed, and Chu Jinzhi knew it at a glance. Today's audition is purely for her to play.

    Sure enough, after laughing enough and talking nonsense, Chu Jinzhi didn't even have a chance to perform, so he just waited for the casting director to say "Go back and wait for the notice".

    Chu Jinzhi held a sigh of relief and kept repeating the words of her agent, Sister Lin, in her mind. In the end, she did not panic on the spot, but tried her best to leave the stage quietly with a stiff polite smile.

    However, after she got back in the car, she still saw the black material of her bad acting skills at the audition scene on today's hot search list.

    Sister Lin's phone call followed, "Didn't I give you a vaccination in advance, so that you can suppress your violent temper? Why are you playing a big name?"

    Chu Jinzhi was lying on the sofa and flipping through it. Rolling his eyes, he gritted his teeth and said, "If I'm really playing a big name, can I not have a video?"

    Sister Lin was silent, then sighed, and said earnestly: "Zhizhi, the company's executives are looking for me again today, and they are still the same. Meaning, black and red are also red, it's better than being forced to be in the top 20 trending searches now, and only 2,000 retweets and comments are good."

    With this kind of data, it's really flattering to say a word.

    Although it is very annoying, the reality is that there are not many crew members who even walk her to stir up the heat, and this is the only time in half a year. Looking at the popularity today, presumably other crews will not make this idea again.

    She hung up Sister Lin's phone, closed her eyes and folded her hands on her stomach, and lay on the sofa with her back to the sky, peacefully like a salted fish. At this moment, she really had the idea of ​​quitting the circle and going home to herd cattle.

    But in the next second, the arrogant and arrogant look of the dead man immediately popped out, accompanied by high-definition voice playback: "Chu Jinzhi, let me tell you, if you don't take off your clothes tonight, you will lie down and be fucked by the labor and management. Damn you!"

    "What a national red rose, you really treat yourself as a character! I tell you, it's just this kind of stuff, it's just for fun, and it's not good enough to be a little lover. "

    Chu Jinzhi suddenly opened his eyes, a pair of black eyes filled with flaming flames, he just hated that the slap wasn't heavy enough, and he only slapped the grandson and the chair was turned upside down, why? How about flying ten meters away without a fan? !

    But now the first thing she has to do is...

    "System, turn off the sound effects for me!"

    The sound effects that poked her heart were played back, no wonder it was the face-slapping system, it was really bad.