Chapter 61

Chapter 61 Awards Ceremony

    After the opening performance, Chu Jinzhi, who changed into a bright red one-shoulder hollow pattern collar, was also arranged by the organizers to watch the ceremony in front. However, compared to Lin Shuyu's more advanced position, Chu Jinzhi was even bordered.

    As soon as I sat down, I heard a "squeak" coming from the side.

    Chu Jinzhi turned around and looked at it. It was an unknown female artist who also wore a red dress.

    However, unlike Chu Jinzhi's relatively loose red skirt, the other party's red skirt is almost stretched over the body, the big V-neck is opened under the chest, and the edge of the chest sticker can be seen when the movement is slightly larger. Probably because there is no underwear to hold it, the other party is exposed, but it does not look very beautiful, and it is a little shriveled and drooping.

    Because he was sitting, he couldn't see the overall effect of the dress, Chu Jinzhi guessed that it should be the kind of fishtail skirt that wraps up to the knees and then spreads out.

    The other party also noticed Chu Jinzhi's scrutinizing gaze, and he straightened his back calmly, and his legs that were placed side by side tried harder to appear elegant and soft.

    Chu Jinzhi finally looked at the other person's chest, then looked down at his own, sighed softly, and said nothing, and continued to sit upright and look forward, trying to find the top belonging to her little white among the countless heads. A beautiful head.

    Just as he was searching, there was another "squeak" sound in his ear.

    Chu Jinzhi just pretended not to hear it.

    A few minutes passed.

    "

    嘁." Chu Jinzhi finally did what the other party wished, and turned his head to look again, from the expression to the eyes, there was sincerity in his concern: "Sister, is there a leak somewhere in your body? You keep making a rumbling sound. "

    Wait for Chu Jinzhi to ask why she wanted to talk to her, and then she can sneer and say that she is just thinking of some funny people and things. Some old female artist: "..."

    You TM!

    "Pfft!" An uncontrollable laughter came from behind. Chu Jinzhi and "Someone" looked back at the same time, and the smirking female artist in white skirt covered her lips and smiled embarrassedly: "Cough, I'm sorry, I suddenly thought of something funny just now, I couldn't hold back for a while, you guys continue. "

    The people next to each other also pursed their lips, showing a subtle expression of smirking.

    Just as the camera came over, netizens watching the live broadcast of the award ceremony saw that Chu Jinzhi, who was still occupying several hot spots on the hot search, was "talking very happily" with the people around him.

    [This is Chu Honghua, who even remembered the name wrong? At first glance, it really stands out from the crowd [eat melon]]

    [Sure enough, happy people will bring happiness to everyone wherever they go. The guests in front are holding them one by one, but there is a collective laugh at the red flower [Ha ha Laughing]]

    [A group of people who have passed the 18th line, what is there to see, quickly give the camera to my brother! ]

    ...

    Although the scene of Chu Jinzhi only flashed by on such a star-studded occasion, but thanks to the blessing of Chu Jinzhi who lived on the hot search in the past two days, this scene was still caught The marketing account was intercepted to make a dynamic picture and transferred to the platform, attracting many netizens to watch.