Chapter 83

Chapter 83 Red and White Rose Suspected

    Sister Lin rushed over to talk to Chu Jinzhi overnight. In fact, she wanted to get the word right.

    After all, it was rumored in the circle that the two crew members slept in the same room. If Chu Jinzhi said that the two of them were getting along well, Sister Lin, as an agent, would have to make the corresponding plan in advance.

    For example, are the two going to have an underground relationship or are they going to make it public at the right time?

    If it's not good enough, it depends on whether the two are serious or just playing casually.

    As an artist, it's best not to be too scumbag emotionally, otherwise you will lose the goodwill of fans and passers-by.

    This is a moral matter, and Sister Lin still hopes that Chu Jinzhi can go further and develop better in the future.

    I just didn't expect that my artist hugged and slept and fell asleep, but I didn't have any awareness of that. Isn't this a problem with my brain?

    With a stomach full of complaints about her own artist, Sister Lin waved her sleeves and walked as simply and hurriedly as when she came, regardless of whether her artist could stand it or not.

    The crew took a day off, returned to Peiping in the afternoon the day before, and had to rush back the next afternoon before filming started.

    Peiping is a few hours away from the film and television city. Chu Jinzhi got in the car early in the morning. During this period, Lin Shuyu called. Chu Jinzhi looked at the word "Xiaobai" that was beating, and didn't dare to answer. He pulled the seat to let Xiao Deng who was driving in front pick him up.

    Xiao Deng was speechless: "Zhizhi, I'm driving now!"

    Chu Jinzhi cowardly said: "I'll hold it for you, you can just talk."

    Xiao Deng: "Then what did I say you were doing?"

    Chu Jinzhi : "Let's say I'm asleep."

    After negotiating, Chu Jinzhi finally pressed the green connect button when the phone was about to hang up automatically. As soon as it was turned on

    , Chu Jinzhi covered his mouth and nose and didn't dare to breathe loudly. Afraid of being discovered by the other person.

    Xiao Deng: "Hello? Hello, Mr. Lin, are you looking for Zhizhi?"

    Chu Jinzhi leaned over and pricked up his ears to listen to the people over there     : "It's Xiao Deng? Why didn't she answer the phone?"

    Xiao Deng: "Oh Zhizhi got up too early, and fell asleep after getting in the car."

The person was silent for a while, "Have you already left? Didn't she say she wanted to go back together yesterday?"

    Xiao Deng was surprised, but he couldn't look back at Chu Jinzhi's reaction, so he had to fool: "Oh, so, I I don't know, the manager told me to come over in the morning to drive Zhizhi back to the crew, and maybe Zhizhi has fallen asleep and forgot." The other end of

    the phone was silent for a longer time this time, and it seemed that some subtle emotions ended the call. Telephone.

    No matter how stupid Xiao Deng was, he found out that there was something wrong with the two of them, "What's the matter with Zhizhi? Are you having a conflict with Teacher Lin?" It didn't look like it.

    Chu Jinzhi lay back on the back seat holding the phone, and said sullenly, "It's nothing."

    After all, he has been with an artist for more than two years. How could Xiao Deng not know what kind of temperament Chu Jinzhi is? More to explain what is really there!