Chapter 30

Chapter 30 She is the only exception

    "First of all, thank you for your hard work, and congratulations to the three of you for completing the seven-day survival mission on the deserted island. Afterwards, the ratings will be voted on on the official website. After the edited version is broadcast, the final evaluation results will be announced at the next stop when the recording starts. ..." In the

    afternoon, Director Chen and the others officially appeared at the recording site for the first time. It was the beach when they landed, the battle, and even the simple folding table where Director Chen set the tea.

    After announcing the successful recording of this stop, Chu Jinzhi, Lin Shuyu and Cao Xu were all brought back to the luxury cruise ship. After seven days, they once again enjoyed the convenience and technology of modern society.     When Chu Jinzhi went back to the room, he washed it from head to toe. To be honest, although there are substitutes for washing, it is always a fresh and unprocessed plant. After using it a few times, Chu Jinzhi suspects that his hair is about to turn green.     After using the fragrant shower gel, shampoo, and conditioner, Chu Jinzhi, who usually has a rough life, wiped himself off the various bottles and jars of skin care products prepared by the show crew.     The system was dazzled and puzzled: [Have you not already used the nourishing pills produced by the mall? Why even rub these? ]     Not only did she use it herself, but she also secretly used it for Lin Shuyu.     Otherwise, after seven days like a savage, still in a place like an island, even if the two of them are born beautiful again, their skin must be oily, darkened and rough.     Chu Jinzhi wiped and wiped in front of the mirror, just like scraping the wall: "You don't understand, this is an essential sense of ritual for a beautiful woman."     System: [Hehe. ]     Guess I believe it or not?     I don’t know who it is. I don’t even comb my hair when I’m squatting at home. I wash my face with my toothbrush when I get up to go to the toilet every day, and my towels don’t get wet, even if it’s a new day.     When Chu Jinzhi was rough, he was really rough, but occasionally he was bewitched by his beauty, so he took pains to give himself a delicate makeup look on his face.

    Whenever this time, she has a feeling of dressing up Barbie and playing house games.

    When drawing the eyeliner, she remembered Lin Shuyu's slightly rounded eyes, the standard almond eyes that were flattened and slightly drooping in the middle, and whispered to the system with interest: "I will definitely dress Xiaobai when I have a chance in the future, her waist is too thin. Wearing a maid outfit, the lace-trimmed apron is so tight, it must be very beautiful. I don't know if she usually cooks at home, so it must be very comfortable to tie the apron and carry it from the back."

    System: [...]

    I I suspect that my host is playing with color, but there is no evidence.

    As soon as the three guests dressed up, they instantly regained their former splendor.

    Even Cao Xu put on a thin layer of makeup.

    Of course, under the background of Lin Shuyu and Chu Jinzhi, the two national-level beauties, he was still as black as a pile of coals. When the three got together again, Cao Xu instantly collapsed, covering his face with his hands and crying fakely: " What should I do, I really want to be so ugly that I jump into the sea!"

    Immediately, everyone present laughed.

    Lin Shuyu looked at him, wanting to find a suitable angle to comfort him.

    Cao Xu also cooperated and gave an expression full of anticipation.

    However, Lin Shuyu looked left and right, and finally turned her face away, pretending that she didn't want to speak at all, just moving her eyes, she turned her head and took a cup of iced lemon tea and sipped it.