Chapter 125

Chapter 125 Suspected vest?

    The recording time of the flying guests of the first phase of "Romantic Cabin" is seven days, and a total of three videos will be cut out, which is about one video in about two days.

    Of course, if there is a lot of material, one episode can be edited for more than one day of recording time.

    Unlike "Star Wild Survival", "Romantic Cabin" because of the simple recording environment, most of the time spent in the later stage is to cut off the long and boring time, and occasionally add a cute or funny special effect, which is simple and convenient to make. , almost one or two episodes can be released one or two days apart from the live broadcast, which is considered to be broadcast while recording.

    Chu Jinzhi and Lin Shuyu had just spent their second night at the Romantic Cabin, and at 6 o'clock in the evening on the third day, the latest video of "Romantic Cabin" on the cooperative online video platform came out.     Not everyone has the time to follow the ten hours of live broadcasts a day, and many people prefer to watch edited ones. Of course, there are also people who have followed the live broadcast and still watch the edited version, because there are many highlights in the edited version that were not broadcast during the live broadcast.     [Released at 5:58, thanks to the program team for giving me 2 minutes of life [lighting.jpg]]     [I like my dates not on time]     [Thanks for not being on time]     [Let me be healthy for this flight guest The home visit session~]     At the beginning of the video, there is a knock on the door of the flying guests, first Anthony, then Ye Shuyu, Xue Qiqi, and Gu Yifei. Except for Anthony, everyone else had more or less fans of their own, and even the navy brushed their cards, which seemed quite lively.     However, when this liveliness is compared with the activity of the barrage after Chu Jinzhi and Lin Shuyu's "home visit" session, it can be clearly seen which is pretending to be lively and which is really lively.     Fans are very eager to explore the homes of Chu Jinzhi and Lin Shuyu. After following the camera in, they began to "cloud tour".

    [Mr. Xiaobai likes to grow plants very much. The green vines are growing so well, and there is a modeling shelf next to them. Are you going to lead the vines for modeling in the future? ]

    [It looks very clean and refreshing at first glance, it is obviously a cold wind, as long as I think of the home of crispy fish, I feel that this place is very warm and comfortable~]

    [Haha, the sisters in front of me are too euphemistic, unlike me, only Just say I want to live in Crispy Fish’s house]

    Compared with Lin Shuyu’s house in black, white and gray, Chu Jinzhi’s house has a lot more messy and disorderly elements. She doesn’t pay attention to neatness, nor does she pay attention to matching coordination. There is a kind of arbitrary feeling.

    [It can be seen that Chu Honghua likes to stay at home. I heard that her biggest hobby is playing games when she is not working.]

    [Hahaha I also heard from Xin Tian's interview, and said that Teacher Xiaohong is unworthy The soft cute assistant followed the lone wolf wild king who shouted 666]

    [Speaking of that, I will not be sleepy. At that time, the little raccoon was wronged, and a short interview was repeated three times. It can be seen that the grievance is really deep 23333]

    [Glass There is actually a red window grille on the door. Was it posted during the Chinese New Year? It happens to be the same style as my family, and the rounding is that my family and Honghua are celebrating the New Year together~]

    ...

    After the home visit, some pictures of everyone on the road were skipped in the middle. When I saw Chu Jinzhi making trouble with Xue Qiqi's assistant, he said that they had two When she took a follower in her suitcase and ran away, except for a few fans of Xue Qiqi who expressed their dissatisfaction, most of the netizens were laughing.