Chapter 47

Chapter 47 CP fans are crazy [See the content summary! 】

    The third issue of the edited version of "Star Wild Survival" will be launched on time at 8 o'clock this evening.

    At the end of the last issue, the typhoon and rain came, and the final scene was a dispute between Tong Zixuan and Lin Shuyu outside the safe house. Tong Zixuan ran away, and everyone ventured out to find it.

    Homi curled up in the narrow and dim tree hole, showing a tough guy to the camera and smiling as expected, and in the cave, lying leisurely on the straw bed with Erlang's legs crossed, looking at the cave above his head, thinking about things, from time to time. Chu Jinzhi, who showed a suspicious smile, attracted a lot of discussion and conjecture.

    This ending is really gripping, even knowing that the day after the typhoon and rain, Houmi and Tong Zixuan exited one after another, and Lin Shuyu, Cao Xu, Chu Jinzhi and the three of them converged safely, and everyone couldn't help but want to know what happened during the typhoon and rain.

    Especially in the regular live broadcast after the typhoon and rain, it was revealed everywhere that Lin Shuyu and Chu Jinzhi stayed together on the night of the typhoon and rain, and something happened between the two. After the night, the two became obviously close to each other.

    Therefore, after the second clip video was broadcast, the CP fans of Chu Jinzhi and Lin Shuyu ushered in a small peak/trend, and various CP clip videos also appeared. Chu Jinzhi and Lin Shuyu became the five guests. The big winner with the most fans.

    However, at the small take-off stage, Chu Jinzhi couldn't hold back Chu Jinzhi's behavior on Weibo, so this small jump was forcibly blocked by Chu Jinzhi's lower behavior at the stage of just taking off.

    CP fans were hit in the head just after eating a bite of candy. Many people couldn't bear to retreat strategically, and the few who persisted were also bleak, and they didn't even dare to go out.

    The netizens who are excited to go to Fanchu Jinzhi, the "treasure rose", are either fans turning to fans and turning to black, or they simply turn around and join the fan group of Lin Shuyu, who seems to be holding the hostess of Shuangwen.

    If it is simply like this, there is a high probability that the third phase will not be as expected as it is now.

    After all, there has already been Chu Jinzhi's behavior in the third dimension. The edited third episode was filmed before. After knowing the ending, most people will no longer be interested in watching the previous "plot".

    Hoshino's organizer also made a relatively conservative estimate for the number of broadcasts in the last episode, but who made "Star Wild Survival" seem to be the darling of heaven. If God wants it to become popular, no one can stop it.

    Before the last video was released, in the first live broadcast of the second stop "Crossing Mount Astaire", Chu Jinzhi and Lin Shuyu got along too tacitly at the beginning, which made everyone puzzled.

    So almost half of the network was discussing in the first half of the live broadcast time.

    #RedWhiteRoseIs it a friend or a friend#

    This voting activity has already appeared, and it has caused a heated discussion among everyone.

    Until the second half, the red-ringed snake suddenly fell from the sky, and everything that happened after that was really magical enough.

    "Survival of the Stars" quickly topped the list. Many people who didn't watch this variety show heard that a female star killed a poisonous snake with her bare hands. With amazing arm strength, a spear plunged into a tree trunk, and suddenly came over curiously.