Chapter 80

Chapter 80 Gossip and Filming Daily

    Station P

    "Hello everyone, welcome everyone to the entertainment industry, I'm your insider brother. Cough, it's time for KPI at the end of the month, so what does the insider rely on to get this video? As we all know, the melons in the entertainment industry this year are one after the other, especially after May, several houses collapsed in just three months, a famous young man entered, and Zhou, the successor of a young man, was about to go there with glory. Ah, this can be regarded as a two-way run."

    The young man in the video applauded solemnly: "Let's send our blessings."

    After the joke, Brother Zhi Zhi continued to analyze the melons that made a lot of noise from May to August. Finally came to a conclusion.

    That is the king of melons, the three peerless melons, almost always in a miraculous "people around me" mode.

    "The melon of a certain young man started with an audio. At that time, the Eighteenth Army was besieging and suppressing the giants, tsk tsk tsk, and the shocking scenes of the war affecting half of the entertainment industry are still vivid in my mind. Who would have thought that everything The beginning of it was just a party with a young man. The younger brother around him drank too much alcohol and stimulated his blood, and wanted to avenge his goddess, so he was angry and blogged, and he got drunk after posting."

    "The client was beaten into the ICU . , The gaffe further expanded, and after that, a young man was like a leaky pant, showing his butt everywhere..."

    Shui Video, the informed brother is serious.

    After analyzing Kuang Shao and the navy to monopolize the 18th route encirclement and suppression troops, he also talked about the love of Hu Clan, who was also exposed because of a drunken C photo, and then the wonderful king Zhou Mou who only recently came to an end." This is another master who was backstabbed by a good buddy, but we don't have to feel sorry for him, after all, he is also on the road of ideal. Although this ideal accidentally crossed the line, Guo Jia's father took hold of him. ......"

    Barrage:

    [Knowing brother's water video is very high-level, such a summary, it is really the three major strange melons [thinking

    .

    [According to what the informed brother said, why don't you think that they are more or less related to a certain popular actress? ]

    [Sorry, the one in front is a patient in our hospital, the dog hole in the corner forgot to seal it, let it run out, grab it back immediately, it will not affect everyone to continue gossip and chatter]

    [It's also interesting, these people have their own moral corruption, and also Breaking/breaking the law/law, what does it have to do with others? ]

    ...

    I just finished the video and completed the August KPI. After one night, I diligently updated it the next day.

    For a time, fans who followed him sent barrages of [The old thief was kidnapped].

    In the latest video, the insider mysteriously broke the news, saying that a certain celebrity was in the filming crew, and a certain popular actress and Weibo opponent played against each other late and stayed overnight.

    However, the reaction of netizens left the informed brother confused and puzzled.

    Barrage:

    [Chu Honghua: Report my identity/identity/certificate/number [doge]]

    [Cut, isn’t it just staying overnight, I’ve slept with my arms, hugs, slept, rides, and slept, bro, you know too much out! ]