Chapter 21

Chapter 21 Topic Terminator

    The people around her slept very deeply. Thinking of the physical strength consumed by the other party when she came to rescue her before, Lin Shuyu couldn't do anything to wake people up directly, so she had to let the other party wrap around her while giving herself as much Get a little space to move around.

    I don't know what time it is.

    It looks dark outside.

    Thinking of the outdoor watch he was wearing before, Lin Shuyu forgot to bring it out, so he groped to see if Chu Jinzhi was still wearing it on his wrist.

    I didn't touch the watch, but I touched the phone first.

    Lin Shuyu was surprised, and tried to turn on the phone, but found that the battery was very high. Looking at the time, it was after one o'clock in the morning the next day.

    After secretly calculating, the typhoon started to blow yesterday at about seven o'clock in the evening. When she came out to find Tong Zixuan, it was about eight o'clock when the rain began to fall.

    In addition to the delay time on the road and the time trapped in the tree, it should be around 9:30 in the evening.

    I slept for four hours, and it was only about five hours before dawn.

    Lin Shuyu sighed secretly, opened the phone's address book, and found the only phone number.

    In the safe house, the people in the program team are going crazy, especially the assistant director who is mainly responsible for this. The plot of the brain supplement has come to the point where he bears his own life. From now on, he can't get along in this circle at all, so he has to cry and cry back. It's time for the family to eat his wife.

    The assistant director couldn't help hiding in the corner and quietly wiped his tears, and suddenly the coordinator Xiaozhou came to him with a phone, "Assistant director, Lin Shuyu called and said it was at Chu Jinzhi's place. Do you want to talk to her?

    " The guide was shocked: "What? Really?!" I forgot to wipe away my tears.

    Co-ordinator Xiaozhou: "..." The

    assistant director is a rough man with a big beard and a thick voice. He is usually sloppy in front of such beautiful actresses, but at this time, his eyes are teary and the tip of his nose is red. , looks so pitiful.

    Affected by the bad weather, even the local area network signal is still very unstable. After a few words, the assistant director can only hear a few words clearly, but to him, these words are like sounds of nature, and he immediately rejoices with joy. Want to fly in place.

    "Okay, okay, I'll arrange someone to pick you up as soon as it's dawn, take care of your safety!"

    After hanging up the phone, Lin Shuyu hesitated for a while, but still tried to turn on Du Niang, but found that it couldn't be used, Lin Shuyu was both relieved and worried. When he was busy, he put down his phone and lay there with his eyes open, repeatedly analyzing his state of mind and state of mind when he made this reckless decision.

    However, there is not enough data for reference, and it is always unclear, so I can only habitually record it on the "problem book" in my mind.

    It was only after one o'clock in the morning, and it was at least five hours before dawn, but Lin Shuyu couldn't sleep.

    The space in the cave was narrow, and there was still a person hanging from her body. Lin Shuyu couldn't do too much action, so she could only keep lying on her back and let Chu Jinzhi wrap her arms and legs around her.