Chapter 73

Chapter 73

    Seeing that Chu Jinzhi and Lin Shuyu brought back the food and vegetable seasonings, Xin Tian and Du Jiajia, who were watering the vegetable field in front of the house, were overjoyed and greeted them with bright smiles.

    Du Jiajia even more excitedly shouted at the kitchen: "Brother Cao, Sister Chu and Sister Lin brought rice back!"

    After saying that, he ran to the kitchen with a cigarette in his hand.

    Xin Tian also jumped on the spot happily: "It's great, I finally have something to eat!"

    No way, it's past one o'clock in the afternoon, they're on their way and busy, and they haven't eaten anything yet. Those who used to exercise more and eat less or even not eat in order to lose weight, since participating in this variety show, Xin Tian can no longer stick to it.

    After all, the food is so delicious, why refuse it!

    Fortunately, she also started to keep fit because of this variety show. After eating a lot, she still didn't see any fat on her body. Instead, because of the good figure she exercised, her skin was firmer and smoother, and she also had a layer of thin and smooth muscles on her body. , It's not like she used to look good in clothes, but she doesn't have a thin body that she can't see when she takes it off.

    Everyone is happy when they have something to eat.

    The rice brought back is the kind that the villagers have grown and shelled by themselves. It has not undergone fine grinding and processing, and the color is beige, which does not look good.

    But it tastes extra sweet when cooked.

    There is no paddy field in the mountain where Zhumao Village is located. The villagers all grow upland rice in the mountains. Compared with rice, the yield of upland rice is lower and the taste is second.

    When there are only old, weak, young and disabled villagers left in the village, the food grown by themselves cannot meet the food consumption of the villagers for a year, and they need to go to the market to buy some.     There are young people in the family who work and live outside, and can send some money back, but there are also no young people at home, and they can only rely on the annual subsistence allowance money to support their children's education.     Such as the six grandparents and grandchildren.

    These were all things Chu Jinzhi knew when she avoided the camera and followed the old village chief into the house to get things. After she came back, she didn't tell others in front of the camera, but she was deeply moved.

    She wondered how she could help.

    Of course there are many poor people all over the world, and there are also many in China, but just like the starfish stranded on the beach after the tide recedes, there are many people who cannot help, and it seems that it is of little significance. But every help is of great significance to the starfish being helped.

    Of course, Chu Jinzhi didn't think too much about it, and she didn't have too deep philosophical feelings. She just met and could help. If that person happened to be worthy of help, then she would help.     I don't know how many times the campfire in the wild has been burned, and a firewood stove in the farmhouse is not a big problem for the guests. With everyone's concerted efforts, lunch was soon on the table.     Very simple meal, a bowl of white rice, a plate of fried vegetables, a plate of scrambled eggs, plus a cold wild vegetable, an egg mushroom soup.     This is also three dishes and one soup.     "There are still bowls and chopsticks, and a big iron pot." Du Jiajia exaggeratedly performed a touching tear, "It's a pity that there is no big goose, otherwise the big goose stewed in the iron pot would not be too fragrant!"     Xin Tian also added the drama With trembling hands, he picked up the rice bowl and took a deep breath of the fragrance, and then burst into tears...     Chu Jinzhi stretched out his chopsticks, first scrambled eggs with chopsticks for Lin Shuyu, and then greeted Cao Xu: "Brother Cao, hurry up, take advantage of this. The two of them have a showmanship, so let's finish our meal quickly."     Cao Xu reacted and hurriedly picked up his rice bowl and went to work.     Du Jiajia and Xin Tian stopped acting, exclaimed and stretched out their chopsticks to grab the dishes. Lin Shuyu watched the chopsticks flying all over the table, just like fighting a war, and was so shocked that they didn't know how to stretch them out. It was Chu Jinzhi who fought one against three and helped her get her share back.     A meal is like chicken flying and dogs jumping, but it is very happy.     Before the recording of this variety show, they would never take a second look at the food, but now they are satisfied and happy.