Chapter 59

Chapter 59 Trailer for "Bright Wind and Bright Moon Sword"

    "Hand over the scriptures, the old man can accept you as a closed disciple and save your life!"

    Footsteps passed by in front of the camera, the ragged young man's face was full of pain, tightly holding the burden in his arms, with a firm look in his eyes A point of despair.

    He knew that he was going to die, but he had no hesitation to shake his faith and choose to give up.

    Suddenly, there was a flower in front of him, and a white shadow floated up, blocking the boy and the three people who were chasing him, standing sideways, and his eyes flashed.

    At this time, the camera was pulled to the face of the middle-aged man who was chasing the young man, and it was clearly seen that the pupil of the other party shrank suddenly, and then a great surprise appeared: "

    Fairy Qingfeng!" The

    female voice was faint, with a condescending contempt: "Who is coming?"

    When the picture turned, the white shadow and the two figures were fighting together. The poison needle was slow and then fast in the air, flickering with cold light, the sword shadow turned into a thousand, and the leaves of the trees were moving and swaying...

    The tense background music just now After a while, the young man changed his clothes and squatted under the tree to practice boxing. A gust of wind came in. The young man sensed something and looked up at the master's position.

    I don't know what I saw, the young man slowly showed a look of stupidity, and looked there with his head held up, his eyes not turning.

    Panning on the camera, a familiar white figure above the treetops holds a jade cyan wine bottle in one hand. The figure is free and easy to turn or lie down, or jump or tap the tree trunk with its toes. The posture is as light as a big white bird, moving in the air. The transfer is good not elegant and debauched.

    In this scene, it is impossible to tell whether it is in dance or martial arts. In dance, there is the spirit of Ling Ran of a peerless master, and in martial arts, there is the tenderness of a beautiful woman.

    Finally, the camera suddenly and eagerly zoomed out, and then zoomed out again, the beauty tree dancing alone turned into a white shadow, and the five characters of "Bright Wind and Bright Moon Sword" floated in the clouds and mists.

    The trailer is over.

    But there are still many people who have not recovered.

    Comment area:

    【I rely on me, rely on me, rely on me! ! ! 】

    【Looking silly, this is a martial arts trailer? Is it really not a trailer for the fantasy fairy tale? ? 】

    【It looks great! Looking forward to it! ]

    [Although I want to say that the domestic martial arts films in recent years are basically idol films with skins, and the trailer is the essence of the whole play, but after watching the trailer, I have to say that Fairy Qingfeng is really wrong. Ahem, no, no, it's the master's fault [old man smoking.jpg]]

    [The products exported from Qi must be excellent! looking forward to! When is wow! 】

    【Am I the only one who recognizes Fairy Qingfeng as Chu Honghua, bah! Is it the National Red Rose Chu Jinzhi? ]

    [Hahaha, brother understands you, after watching this trailer, I can't continue to call my wife's black fan nickname]

    [Bah! Who messed up their wives in the comment section again? It's obviously mine! mine! I came first! [dog head]]