Chapter 78

Chapter 78 Filming, taking a nap

    The filming location of the first half of the crew is in Hengdian Film and Television City.

    Here, they have to film all the interior scenes before they go out on location.

    The filming was divided into two groups, A and B, at the same time. It is very likely that in the same inn, the downstairs lobby was filming the scene where the protagonist was bullied, and the upstairs was filming the scene where the villain, Chu Jinzhi, smothered and killed people.

    Filming has only started a few days ago. With Director Qiu's busy but orderly arrangement, the filming progress of the entire crew is gratifying. After Chu Jinzhi finished filming her morning scene, she lifted up her layered skirt to reveal her legs, went downstairs to find Lin Shuyu's assistant, Xiao'e, and grabbed a glass of ice water and a pony.

    Her assistant Xiao Deng went out to buy food.

    There were also boxed lunches in the crew, but the weather was too hot and everyone had a hard summer, and the boxed lunches with chicken thighs couldn't eat much. In particular, the scenes that Lin Shuyu is going to shoot these days are all in autumn. At this time, she is still a mortal and wears layers of clothes. Unlike Chu Jinzhi, even as a saint, she maintains a dignified and holy dress. , In other words, it is also a fairy-like summer dress.

    Lin Shuyu couldn't eat, so he made do with drinking more water, and he lost a lot of weight within two or three days of joining the group.

    When Lin Shuyu's agent left yesterday afternoon, Chu Jinzhi slipped back in the afternoon to find out about it, so he asked the system to check the restaurants in nearby restaurants on the Internet, and then asked the two assistants to take turns to buy food. It just ate a little more.

    As for Chu Jinzhi, Lin Shuyu's assistant, Xiao'e, was relatively familiar with her. Instead, she kept saying that Yao Tong, the agent who wanted to get in touch with Chu Jinzhi, was not familiar with her.

    Someone was guilty of being a thief. As soon as he knew that Lin Shuyu's manager was coming, he slipped faster than a mouse. When Yao Tong was gone, she could smell the wind again and slip back immediately.

    Seeing that Chu Jinzhi was dressed as a noble saint, but after the play, she was holding up her skirt and wished to tie it into shorts. It was not the first time that Xiao'e had seen her, but she couldn't help laughing.

    She found a small hair dryer in the bag and handed it to Chu Jinzhi, while looking around the scene: "Shuyu should also be finished filming, this scene has a lot of performances, and it has been filmed several times."

    Chu Jinzhi held the small fan and slapped it on his face, while holding the ice water in the other hand and sticking it to his face. Anyway, when I was filming in the afternoon, I had to touch up my makeup, and it doesn't matter if I got flowers now: "The weather is too hot, let's not say it's open, there are still many people, and there is no air conditioner."

    Xiao'e sighed: "Who said it wasn't? ." In the

    group performance, there are people who wear autumn clothes like Lin Shuyu, and they are already hot in the morning.

    Chu Jinzhi rested for a while before standing up and leaning over to Lin Shuyu's filming side. Director Qiu was shooting the camera here. Even if there was an air cooler blowing against it, he was still sweating.

    Chu Jinzhi stood beside him with a small hair dryer, and turned it towards Qiu Dao while watching the shooting situation on the monitor.

    Director Qiu felt the wind and took a moment to glance at her. Seeing that it was Chu Jinzhi, he didn't say anything, and even gave a little space to the side to make it easier for Chu Jinzhi to see.