Chapter 106

Chapter 106 Don't come here!

    After going through a series of chickens and dogs that left the screenwriter speechless and the director covering his head, the program team finally brought the two waves of people together through modern technology—moving loudspeakers.

    "Welcome the starring team of "Xiu Xian Ji" to our "Script Battle Royale". Today's theme is 'Who is the Murderer'..."

    Seeing that the recording was back on track, the director breathed a sigh of relief and hurriedly announced Today's theme and script.

    The so-called "Script Battle Royale" naturally revolves around a script. This variety show is notoriously brain-burning and labor-intensive. It is necessary to guard against dramas in dramas, espionage, espionage, and to find clues on the map. At the same time avoid the pursuit of the "mysterious man".

    This time the script "New World" also has "mysterious people" forces that hunt down all the guests, that is, the believers of the gods of nature who are worshipped by the aborigines and the believers of the gods of darkness who have been waiting for the coming of the god of darkness.

    The two groups of hunters represented the believers of the natural gods, the people in white robes, the believers of the dark gods, the people in white robes who chased and killed Chu Jinzhi and the new immigrants who discovered this new continent, while the people in black robes chased and killed the original Residents.

    Of course, the battle royale is not forcing the guests to run from the beginning to the end of the recording, but there are trigger conditions. Cao Xu and the other five resident guests run the map to play games to obtain props or trigger hidden plots, and they have the opportunity to release the white-robed man.

    In the same way, Chu Jinzhi and other five people can also release the black-robed man.

    Chu Jinzhi eagerly wrote: "Director, do the black robes and the white robes have any special abilities? For example, if you can't touch them, you will die? Or if you encounter them, you won't be able to resist, and you can only kneel under their mysterious power. ?"

    What's the problem?

    Whether it was a flying guest or a resident guest, they all turned their surprise to Chu Jinzhi.

    Only Lin Shuyu frowned slightly, looked sideways at someone with bright eyes, rubbed his hands eagerly, pursed his lips, and suppressed the smile on the corner of his lips.

    The director didn't understand why she asked, but he still replied: "No, we are a scientific variety show, and we will never promote feudal superstition."

    Probably because the executive director who had picked up the plane came back and said that Chu Jinzhi had doubts about the legal departure of the script, and he had a psychological shadow. When the director explained it, his mouth was bald, revealing some clues in advance.

    However, the director felt relieved when he thought that the screenwriter had grabbed a lot of hair and wrote the drama in the drama.

    It's just such a clue, and the guests can't escape their palms when they know it.

    As an aboriginal resident who was "poisoned" at the beginning, of course, it is impossible for Cao Xu to leave the show at the beginning of the recording, so the aboriginal residents have the setting of a life-saving medicine bestowed by the god of nature.

    After a short "crying" and a show of hands, Cao Xu was rescued by his companions with the magic medicine, and then continued to participate in the next recording.