Chapter 91

Chapter 91 Recording the Limetai Variety Show

    "Invitation letter for CCTV Spring Festival Gala?" Chu Jinzhi secretly took his mobile phone, took the tablet handed over by Sister Lin, and looked at the electronic invitation letter on it.

    Sister Lin glanced at the other hand where she hid her mobile phone, "Waiting for someone's information again?"

    About the fact that the artist under her hand took the odd road and succeeded in becoming Princess Hai's new favorite, Sister Lin knew very well, and when she said it, she It is also a half matchmaker for these two. However, she is not very optimistic about the relationship between the two, and it is only a first experience of love for the wood knot artist, and it can also be regarded as accumulating experience for future emotional dramas.

    Therefore, Sister Lin has a laissez-faire attitude towards Chu Jinzhi and Lin Shuyu's underground love affair, just reminding her that she must inform her in advance if she finds an intimate photo taken.

    Chu Jinzhi laughed noncommittally and stopped hiding his mobile phone. He put it in his pocket and looked at the tablet, "Is it so easy to go to Dad Yang's Spring Festival Gala now? I think it's a new type of scam."

    Sister Lin sneered: "Whoever goes to such lengths to deceive us, as long as you don't take out your wallet in case of trouble, no one can do anything about you."

    Chu Jinzhi gave a thumbs up and praised Sister Lin's stinginess criterion.

    Knowing that the invitation letter for the Spring Festival Gala was sent to the six guest groups of "Star Wilderness Survival", Chu Jinzhi also understood why this invitation letter came.

    Sister Lin asked her to withdraw and read another invitation letter, "Hongtai's New Year's Day party, other TV stations' New Year's Day and Spring Festival Gala invitations can be skipped, Hongtai's must go."

    Hongtai is one of the three old TV stations Dan Hong Because of its state-controlled nature, the TV station broadcasts mostly war films, historical films, military international news, etc., so it is called the Red Channel by everyone.

    "Recently, Danhongtai and other companies are preparing to collaborate on a war movie. I am in touch here, and the other party is also very interested in you."

    In mid-December, the end of the year is approaching, and all walks of life are busy, the entertainment industry Artists are no exception. Chu Jinzhi has obviously become popular this year, and the topic is very popular.

    A popular variety show, a cameo-turned-supporting martial arts film before the protagonist becomes popular, and a famous director Xianxia film scheduled to premiere on Seablue Satellite TV next year, it is predictable that it will become popular again, so all parties Capital has also paid attention to Chu Jinzhi, and many unnamed party celebrations have also sent invitation letters, such as "casting nets and fishing more", "blind cats meet dead mice", "one more is not many" mind.

    The appearance fee was paid enough, but Sister Lin and Chu Jinzhi were not interested. Sister Lin had greater ambitions, and Chu Jinzhi was simply not interested in running around for announcements.

    Hearing that it was an anti-Japanese war movie, Chu Jinzhi hesitated for a while, but nodded.

    Seeing that she didn't hesitate to make progress because of falling in love, Sister Lin nodded with satisfaction, hesitated for a while, but said one thing: "Princess Hai has been in contact with us, I asked you before, Princess Hai is interested Digging you into the past, you refused, and recently said that we can rely on the past, saying that it is cooperation, it is almost targeted poverty alleviation, do you have any ideas?"