Chapter 36

Chapter 36 V Letter Adds Friends

    With slender fingers, he casually carried a bottle of emerald jade with a big belly and a small mouth, and sat on a high tree branch, watching the dazzling morning glow and the birds rising in the morning. A stream of water was sucked into the mouth by the slightly opened red lips.

    Xu Shi was having a good time drinking, and the woman who bent her legs and leaned against the tree suddenly stretched her leg, her left leg was stretched, and she just kicked lazily on the tree, and the whole person took off like a white geese with wings outstretched.

    With one hand in the shape of an orchid finger, with the other hand still holding the delicate wine bottle loosely, he made a dance pose on the tree trunk that was less than the width of his palms, and then spun in place, as light as a feather. The next second, the whole person jumped into the air, made a classic Chinese dance, twisted the body, sucked the legs and danced. What's even better is that the raised hand poured down the waterline. After entering the red lips, the woman seemed very Satisfied with the taste of the drink, Yanli Wushuang showed a sassy smile on her face, but her eyes flashed with a lively brilliance...

    Director Qi couldn't take his eyes off of him, and muttered to himself, "This is a reminder of the past. Three or two things while walking in the rivers and lakes? Good, good, interesting." The

    assistant director watched as he wiped his sweat with a tissue, and kept stretching his neck to make sure that the cushions under the tree were sufficient, while he endured it. He kept chanting: "Why is this guy so stubborn, he's just

    jumping a few times, how come he's still jumping around, what if his feet slip and fall off!" A difficult swivel swivel to connect a standing horse, hold the wine bottle on the toes in a backward swallow style, and then drink a good wine, it is really free and uninhibited and free like the wind.     It was the first time for Chu Jinzhi to use the light body pills. He only felt that he could flap his wings and fly now. The system was so frightened that it flashed a red warning. ]     I was afraid that this fellow slipped and fell to his death!     Fortunately, the final result was good. Chu Jinzhi did not fall, and the shooting went smoothly. The results were amazing.

    When Chu Jinzhi successfully landed from the tree with the help of Master Weiya, the audience burst into applause involuntarily. Director Qi came over and asked her how she felt: "Are your legs soft? Lao Qian has prepared a chair for you, do you want someone to carry it over?"

    Lao Qian is the assistant director, and now he has I was so scared that my legs were weak.

    The client, Chu Jinzhi, had nothing to do, not even a drop of sweat: "It's good, it's so cool up there."

    He touched his stomach again, and asked Director Qi: "This scene is over, Director Qi, can I bring it with me? Do you want my assistant to grab a lunch with you? It's about to have lunch, and now I'm afraid I'll be too hungry on the road."

    Qi Dao, who has always been serious and reserved, let out a rare laugh, saying don't talk about the box lunch. His director's special meal can be divided into half of her.

    At the end of the meal, I really called Chu Jinzhi to eat a small stove together.

    There is also the male protagonist.

    The heroine hasn't acted recently, so she's not in the crew.

    Zhao Yang was completely stunned by the boldness of Chu Jinzhi's art masters. Holding the lunch box, he asked Chu Jinzhi: "Sister Chu, honestly, you are really not from some ancient martial arts school?"