Chapter 60

chapter 60

    There are countless domestic awards, big and small, and some stars may even walk the red carpet every day during the month when the awards are concentrated.

    Speaking of gold content, the golden scepter is definitely the absolute authority.

    The golden scepter, nicknamed the golden crutch by netizens, the Golden scepte, is the film award with the longest history in Chinese-dominated regions in the world, and has a detached position in the Chinese-language film industry. Together with the other two awards, Red Lotus and Pegasus, they are called the Big Three.

    The so-called "Three Gold Actors/Queens" refers to the Best Actor and Actress awards for these three awards.

    In addition to being nominated for the Golden Scepter Award in July, "Gunshot" is also expected to win again in September Red Lotus and December Pegasus.

    However, the old tradition in China pays attention to a balance. If Lin Shuyu successfully won the best actress in the golden scepter, then there is a high probability that he will accompany him in the red lotus and the flying horse.

    On the contrary, if she ran with her here, she would still be able to return with a Best Actress trophy in the other two awards.

    The Golden Scepter Awards Ceremony is definitely the most important event in July for the entire entertainment industry.

    Being able to qualify for the opening performance shows that Chu Jinzhi has indeed become popular recently.

    The guests at the opening performance did not have to walk on the red carpet. When the starlight was on the outside, Chu Jinzhi had already entered the venue in advance from the back door staff channel with his agent.

    As soon as he sat down, Chu Jinzhi took out his mobile phone to prepare for a trivial matter, but as soon as he took out the mobile phone, he stretched out a hand diagonally and took it away.

    "It's about to start, you prepare first, the phone will be confiscated for the time being."

    Sister Lin informed her ruthlessly.

    Chu Jinzhi: "???"

    "No, sister, it's only before six o'clock, and I still have to walk for an hour to walk the red carpet. Why does it take two hours for me to perform on stage, so that means it's about to start?"

    Chu Jin Zhi couldn't believe it.

    Sister Lin stood there and glanced at her condescendingly, her eyes were sharp to see through everything: "So you clicked on Weibo."

    Chu Jinzhi: "Uh, didn't I want to watch the live broadcast of the red carpet?"

    Sister Lin He twitched the corners of his mouth: "Haha, I don't believe it."

    He turned around and told his assistant Xiao Deng to go outside and watch to see when the makeup artist and stylist arrived. The makeup artist and stylist were contacted by Sister Lin, and the organizer was willing to provide it, but Sister Lin refused.

    Chu Jinzhi is silly and happy all day long, but I don't know how many girl stars are seeing the resources on her body and their eyes are red and bloody. Whether it is the variety show "Survival of the Stars in the Wilderness" or the "Bright Wind and Bright Moon Sword" directed by Qi, the former of these two big resources requires female stars to completely break away from cosmetics and skin care products, and go to the wilderness to be exposed to the wind and the sun. The latter is hanging Weiya and dancing alone on a tree, all of which require female stars to "self-sacrifice", which is not bad.