Chapter 19

Chapter 19 Why Are You Outside?

    All the way to Shiwo with difficulty, Chu Jinzhi, who was covered in water, shoved people in without saying a word, and half of his body was outside. He reached out and took off Lin Shuyu's coat and pants.

    It wasn't until she asked Lin Shuyu to lift her feet in coordination that Lin Shuyu could not react. She coughed and couldn't help but widened her eyes. She didn't know whether to be shocked by Chu Jinzhi's skill and dexterity in stripping clothes first, or to be shocked first. Why did the other party take off his clothes.

    The feet that had been stripped of their shoes were still lifted up subconsciously, allowing Chu Jinzhi to smoothly pull out her trouser legs.

    Lin Shuyu : "..."

    When Lin Shuyu realized that she wanted to do it herself, she realized that she couldn't lift her arms, so she could only be forced to accept Chu Jinzhi to take care of her like a child.

    Probably finding her embarrassment, Chu Jinzhi grinned instead, squeezed in sideways, pushed Lin Shuyu and motioned for her to roll in: "What are you afraid of, I'm not a wolf grandmother, can I still eat you?"

    After talking, he got in, sat on the ground, and took off his watery clothes. The short-sleeved short sleeves were made of pure cotton, which could just be used as a towel when wrung out.

    He wiped his face and body indiscriminately, and wrung out the water from his hair. After making sure that the water on his body would not wet the puddles, Chu Jinzhi's hand passed over Lin Shuyu and took off the inner side before he went out. The coat was picked up and put on her with the gloves. "Put it on first, it shouldn't be too cold inside. If you go in with wet clothes and get wet, the clothes won't dry." Lin Shuyu couldn't

    lift her arms, so Chu Jinzhi wrapped her around easily. Jacket, raised arms and hands like taking care of children. The clothes they were given outdoors were all large camouflage uniforms. At this time, the coat was worn on Lin Shuyu's body, just enough to cover the bottom of the buttocks, like a wide skirt.

    Chu Jinzhi couldn't take care of himself, so he put Lin Shuyu in first.

    The stone nest was only high enough for a person to sit up, so she could only hold Lin Shuyu in a kneeling position and hug Lin Shuyu across the soft hay bed inside, and then she tugged the dry face towel and wiped Lin Shuyu's hair three or two times. Wrap it in one of her own short-sleeved change clothes.

    "Let's do it now, and I'll wipe it for you later."

    Both of them have long hair, and it's really hard to dry them.

    Lin Shuyu saw that Chu Jinzhi had just come in, and arranged her neatly and neatly, and hugged her around again. The relaxed look even made Lin Shuyu wonder if she had really shrunk into a child's body.

    "You seem to have a lot of strength?"

    Naturally, it is impossible for a person to become lighter for no reason, so it should be that Chu Jinzhi's strength is too strong.

    In the dark cave, Chu Jinzhi raised his eyes and smiled, with a casual casualness, "It's a bit." Lin Shuyu

    curled her toes, and for some reason, her face suddenly felt a little hot, and this burning sensation quickly spread to The whole body, especially the place that has just been touched by the other party.     Seeing that Lin Shuyu was silent, Chu Jinzhi thought

    that the other party was worried about the current situation, so he reassured, "Don't be afraid, it's very safe here, we can contact the program team after the typhoon and rain."