Chapter 63

Chapter 63 Hot Melon Falls from the Sky!

    Probably to protect Chu Jinzhi and Lin Shuyu, Director Qiu did not immediately replace Hu Feiran. During the next day's reading, Hu Feiran was still there, and he seemed to have a "favorable impression" of Lin Shuyu. At that time, in front of many people, he didn't avoid too many taboos, and he was stuck at a level of ambiguity that everyone knew but was not clear.     Upon seeing this, Director Qiu immediately arranged for Chu Jinzhi and Lin Shuyu

    to come forward to audition.

How surprising, but only because Qingyi, the venerable master of the Sword Gate of Taihe Zong, passed by the outer gate medicine field one day, took a fancy to it, and then went his own way and admitted it to the door.

    Everyone said that Fuling had a magic trick to confuse people, but no one said that Qingyi was an old cow eating tender grass and coveting the beauty of young female disciples.

    This made Fuling understand once again that no matter where he went, strength was the most important thing.

    As a well-hidden saint, she is still the most revered saint of the Wanshengzong in the world of immortality. Lianxian happened to represent the Wanshengzong to come to Taihezong to celebrate the suzerain's birthday. On this day, she met Fu Fu by the back mountain lake. Ling, the two had a head-to-head conversation for the first time.

    Although they knew that Director Qiu's arrangement was to help Lin Shuyu avoid Hu Feiran's harassment, Chu Jinzhi and Lin Shuyu still didn't mean to be careless.

    The two walked to the open space in front, and after a brief discussion on the script, the performance soon began.

    Because they were just reading around, there were no props and no costumes. The two were wearing comfortable and loose modern clothes. Lin Shuyu sat on the ground, and Chu Jinzhi walked away, making a look of turning out from somewhere.

    This time, Lianxian originally came to Taihe Zonghou Mountain to search for the secret treasures in the forbidden area. When she turned out, she saw Fuling's first thought was to kill and kill her mouth. Therefore, in Chu Jinzhi's eyes, the friendliness and even love for Lin Shuyu that belonged to her disappeared instantly, and was replaced by Cruel killing intent.     The killing intent was fleeting, and when she walked out, Fuling heard the sound and looked back, she returned to her gentle and noble attitude, and even when the other party showed a panicked look and wanted to stand up and salute, she was very easy-going Smile so that the other party doesn't have to.

    "Today, we are all people here to watch the scenery. We can't talk about high or low. If you don't mind, can you give me half of the stones and let me sit here and blow the wind?"

    Fu Ling was surprised at the kindness of this saint, and the two After casually chatting about the scenery of the back mountain, when he learned that the venerable Jianmen who guarded the forbidden area treated Fuling in a special way, Lianxian stopped the magic nail that was about to be shot out, and instead encouraged Fuling not to be moved by foreign objects: " People in my generation have been looking for the way to the sky in my life. Whether it is the Venerable who may be asking for something different from you, or other classmates who exclude you because of jealousy, they are all foreign things. If you really have a heart to seek the way , why are you shaking because of this foreign intrusion?"

    Because to keep the appearance different, you can't just use body language to imply that you have ulterior motives in this performance, but more changes in your eyes and tone. Even Chu Jinzhi, who had studied with a plug-in in the holographic classroom, was not able to pass the first paragraph.