Chapter 41

Chapter 41 I don't think you can

    The town where we settled is next to Mount Astaire, which is the site of survival in the wilderness.

    Early the next morning, the program team called up the six guests early. All the guests' personal luggage was left in the small hotel, and they followed on the bus.

    Shaking all morning, until the sun came out, a group of people arrived at their destination.

    "First of all, you are still welcome to come to the second stop of our "Star Wars" filming site, Mount Astaire, which is the rolling mountain behind you." The

    guests looked back and could not see their heads at a glance. The mountain is tall and large, and there are still clouds and mists on the mountainside.

    "Ah! It's so high!"

    "Wow! It's so big!" "Oh my

    God, do we really want to go in?"

    "I'm going, is the show crew playing so much?"

    Chu Jinzhi had been sticking to Lin Shuyu's side all morning , the two are standing together now, she quietly asked: "Are you afraid?" Lin Shuyu looked

    back at her: "Are you afraid? My sister will protect you."

    Chu Jinzhi: "???"

    "Xiaobai, why are you? Want to steal my lines? Also, who is my sister is not sure!"

    Seeing her like that, Lin Shuyu couldn't help laughing, and out of the corner of his eyes, he saw the camera swept over, and bumped her with his hand: "Stop playing, Listen to the director announce the rules first." The rules of

    this station are also very simple.

    Compared with the last station to survive on a deserted island, this time the program team will not be too stingy when it comes to equipment.

    But correspondingly, the main task of the guests is no longer simply to survive, but to complete the prescribed tasks in the wild. That is, climb Mount Astaire within ten days, and take off a five-star red flag on the top of the mountain. Complete within the specified time, even if you win, you can get a privilege card that can be used in the next stop.

    Otherwise, even if it fails, the next stop will be punished collectively, and a restriction rule will be added randomly to increase the difficulty of survival in the wilderness.

    "On the ground in front, is the standard outdoor survival equipment we have prepared for you. There are cold-proof, moisture-proof and warm sleeping bags, water purification tablets, climbing ropes, water bottles, multi-functional folding knives, outdoor special hanging pots, and tinder provided by XX Party Friendship. Now everyone can choose a bag to carry on the back."

    Looking at the six large bags lying on the grass, the guests complained again and again.

    Cao Xu knelt directly on the grass and stretched out his hands to the backpack, as if he was playing a bitter scene: "Oh my God, the earth, isn't this embarrassing me, a physical waste?!"

    Du Jiajia walked over to pick up the bag and tried it, but he also endured it. He couldn't stop screaming: "It's a bit heavy, it's okay to carry it for a short time, but it's really unbearable for a long time."

    Wei Lan walked over silently, also took a bag and tried the weight, and then sighed and carried it up.

    Chu Jinzhi dragged Lin Shuyu, deliberately quietly bypassing Xin Tian, ​​who had double ponytails, which were then braided into many small braids.