Chapter 112

Chapter 112: Take Your Wife and Run

"Dear viewers and friends, everyone, happy new year! This is..."

The backstage of the Spring Festival Gala was lively and busy. Chu Jinzhi was surrounded by the studio team and found a wide corridor to shoot a group as usual. The beautiful photo before going on stage was guided by the staff into the waiting area of ​​the stage before waiting for a long time to wait for the stage performance.

Because it is an ancient war song, the seven traffic stars are all wearing ancient costumes. Chu Jinzhi is dressed in red, which makes her skin whiter and more beautiful. The golden belt and golden hair crown are embellished, which adds to her tall and straight posture. . Chinese people pay attention to a big red and festive New Year's Eve, and other artists also use a lot of red elements in their costumes, but there is no doubt that Chu Jinzhi is the absolute C in this chorus tonight. The ancient Qin Opera was vigorous and powerful. The woman in red clothes was tall and straight, dancing with a red tassel, dazzling and majestic, and won the applause from the audience. After getting off the stage, Chu Jinzhi took a sip of the ice water that Xiao Deng handed over, and the dryness and heat all over his body disappeared quickly. Sister Lin wiped her sweat from the side, and said disapprovingly: "In the winter, you have to drink ice water." The ice water was prepared by Xiao Deng before Chu Jinzhi took the stage. Chu Jinzhi sang a sigh of relief, pulled the front of his clothes and walked to the dressing room, saying, "Which part of the atmosphere here has something to do with winter?" After multiple layers, Chu Jinzhi was sweating on his back. After entering the locker room, Xiao Deng and Sister Lin also followed, helping her undress and wiping the sweat off her back, and then changed into a breathable and close-fitting uniform before she became comfortable. In order to keep the body upright and upright, the fabric of the costume is specially made, it looks good, and it is not easy to wrinkle with the movement, and the verticality is appropriate. Too bad it's not that comfortable to wear. He also went to give some people a happy New Year's Eve as usual, and sent out a red envelope. Chu Jinzhi and the others left the TV station and went back to their respective homes to seize the time to have a New Year's Eve dinner with their families.

When Chu Jinzhi got off the car, Sister Lin was still asking: "You really don't want to go to my side? Taotao has long been talking about letting you go over to celebrate the New Year with her."

Chu Jinzhi shook her head with her pocket in her pocket, "I have to wait for my partner. I'm summoning, how can I help you coax the child."

Sister Lin gave her an angry look, and closed the door with a bang: "If you don't go to pull it down, you will have a good rest tomorrow, and you will have to go to work on the second day of junior high, you know?"

Chu Jinzhi Thirteen is going to go back to his hometown, and some work will be completed ahead of schedule. Sister Lin and the others will also go to work with the second year of junior high school.

Chu Jinzhi nodded to indicate that he understood, stepped back a few steps to watch the car leave, turned around, lowered his head and stepped on the footprints left by someone unknown and walked into the community.

After walking a dozen steps, a pair of small black leather boots suddenly appeared on the snow in front of him.

Chu Jinzhi was stunned for a while, and subconsciously gave way to the side, but the small leather boots also moved. It was only then that she realized something was wrong, why are these feet so familiar? Looking up, Chu Jinzhi's eyes widened in surprise, he pulled out his hands in his pockets and hugged him, "Why are you here!