Chapter 25

Chapter 25

    For Chu Jinzhi, it doesn't matter if there is an additional title of "Xiaohong". Anyway, even the special title of "Chu Honghua" is now used as a nickname by her group of fake fans. As long as the braised pork is in place, it will come again Stomach is enough.

    However, when Lin Shuyu called out the name "Xiaohong" for the thirty-sixth time, Chu Jinzhi vaguely felt that his concept and belief were shaken.

    "Xiaohong, hand me that vine."

    Lin Shuyu was making up a relatively dense basket, sitting cross-legged on the stone and reaching out.

    Chu Jinzhi, who was doing miscellaneous paddling, pouted, handed the vine over, and then reluctantly sat cross-legged next to Lin Shuyu: "Hey Xiaobai, can you not call me this name?" Lin Shuyu

    watched her hold back for a long time. He just opened his mouth and looked up at her with a smile on his lips: "Why, don't you like it?"

    Chu Jinzhi scratched the broken hair on the forehead in embarrassment, then looked back at the camera: "No, that's right, um, it always feels pretty good. Strange." The live broadcast time has ended, and now the fixed cameras installed around the camp are in charge of filming, and two of them are left on standby here, and the other one follows Cao Xu, who went out to fetch water.

    Lin Shuyu lowered his head and continued to weave the basket, "Oh, if you don't like it, then you like it? It's weird because I'm not used to it, I know, I'll work hard."

    Chu Jinzhi: "???"

    You still have to work hard? Are you not working hard enough now? !     Just after thinking about it, Lin Shuyu

    called out to Xiaohong again, "Can you pour me a glass of water? Thank you.     " After turning around, Lin Shuyu couldn't help but chuckle, her eyes full of mischievous smiles.     When Chu Jinzhi came back after pouring the water, he found that Lin Shuyu suddenly stopped calling her "Xiaohong": "Thank you, Jinzhi, could you please help me put the cup back again?"

    This time, it wasn't that Lin Shuyu deliberately ordered her, but the basket in his hand was about to finish work, and the sun was about to go down. If he didn't hurry up, it would be too late.     Chu Jinzhi didn't feel unhappy about being ordered by Lin Shuyu. At this moment, when she heard Lin Shuyu calling her name, she was almost moved to the scene and shed hot tears. This     performance was so funny, Lin Shuyu couldn't stop laughing, and when the people put away the cups and came back, she also put away the side of the basket, stood up and patted her clothes, and greeted Chu Jinzhi: "Let's go. Bring the other two baskets with you."     She also went to the place next to the leftover pork and picked up two pieces of scraps that Cao Xu had left behind at noon and threw them into the basket.     Lin Shuyu was weaving baskets after lunch. The styles of baskets were different. The last one she made was a basket with a big belly and a small mouth, while the two held by Chu Jinzhi had two sideways. The left and right holes were small, and there was another one. There are brush-like rattan sloping inward, and in the middle is a big belly, which looks like an enlarged version of white rabbit toffee wrapped in candy paper.     Chu Jinzhi put the two odd-shaped baskets under the armpits, one on the left and one on the right, followed Lin Shuyu briskly, and asked her curiously, "Where are we going?" Lin Shuyu     glanced at her with a smile: "Aren't you even Did your father recognize it? Can I not satisfy your little wish?"     Chu Jinzhi thought for a while, the wish that he made after calling Dad Lin today seems to be a little too much? So what is her wish to be fulfilled now?     What she was thinking, Lin Shuyu could see at a glance.     It was because I saw it that I felt speechless.     Is this guy really just casually calling Dad to make a wish? When it was over, he forgot about it.     Well, what else can you expect.     After all, they all have daughters.     Lin Shuyu sighed and took the initiative to reach out and grab her arm: "Didn't you say you want to eat seafood for dinner? If you don't hurry, I'm afraid the tide will rise."