Chapter 143

Chapter 143 The Wedding and After Marriage

    In April, the relationship was made public, the Lunar New Year had not yet arrived, and just after Valentine's Day after New Year's Day, Lin Shuyu was revealed to have a purple diamond ring on her ring finger, and it was suspected that Chu Honghua had a successful marriage proposal.

    By the time "Spring River and Autumn Night White" took the form of a dark horse from Valentine's Day to the Spring Festival and New Year's Eve, it was full of offline harvests, and when it turned to the online video platform for on-demand, the whole network was hotly discussing these two people. Is not really good things coming.

    [Anyway, regardless of whether these two people are going to get married or not, it is absolutely right to have a bumper career]

    The double fans of the two expressed this, because "Spring River and Autumn Nights" was sent to the international film festival to participate in the awards before its release, and More than a dozen nominations for multiple film awards.

    Seeing that it is unlikely that the grain will be lost.

    However, not long after the Spring Festival, fans of the two and passers-by netizens who are quite concerned about the two are not in the mood to discuss this.

    Because Lin Shuyu actually posted a blog saying that he wanted to quit the film and television entertainment industry.

    Lin Lin Shuyu V: Thank you for your company and support all the way, making my short film and television journey so beautiful because of an accident, and now it is time to return to the dream journey that I love. I hope everyone has a clear sky every day and night There are stars in the sky.

    Chu Jinzhi was the first to repost the comment, and netizens also noticed that her Weibo nickname had changed.

    Chu Jinzhi V of Xiaobai's family: Thank you for this accident. My world is bright and splendid because of you. May Teacher Xiaobai work smoothly. Love has me

    . This bite of dog food hidden in a serious blessing smashed straight.

    It's kind of like that, I can't tell if it's funny or angry.

    However, the style of the Qisehua fan group itself is quite strange, and they quickly accepted the reality at this time, and turned their heads to help forward Lin Shuyu's retirement Weibo and gave blessings.

    [Thanks for this accident for us to meet, my world is bright and splendid because of you, I wish Mr. Xiaobai's work to be smooth and love to have red flowers [love.jpg]]

    [Thanks for this accident for us to meet, my world is bright and splendid because of you, I wish Mr. Xiaobai's work to be smooth and love to have branches [love.jpg]]

    ......

    The crispy fish meal in shock and sadness: ".. "..."

    It's annoying, these people are really annoying!

    There are Crispy Fish Powder who can't accept the reality and irrationally attack this group of well-accepted fans from other families.

    [Don't think that your family can take the opportunity to absorb CP powder crispy fish meal when the crispy fish is out of the circle, our crispy fish meal will always love crispy fish! ]

    [Yes, yes, we will follow you to fry the crispy fish, after all, she is the wife of our family Honghua [dog head]]

    [It's so annoying, can you guys not come to the crispy fish's house to dance! ]