Chapter 129

Chapter 129 Cute puppy, play with it online

    Lin Shuyu woke up amidst the barking of cows and sheep and the barking of dogs on the kang bed that smelled of sunshine.

    Although it is a kang bed, it is extra soft because two thick new cotton quilts have been padded in advance. In mid-May, other places have gradually had the smell of late spring and early summer, and the temperature here still remains cold in winter.

    Not to mention that the kang was burned at night, and a thick quilt was covered to keep warm.

    It was too late last night, it was almost late at night, Lin Shuyu could only vaguely see Luo's house with exposed concrete walls and the three Chu elders waiting under the light in the warm yellow light.

    Of course, there is also a large litter of curious dogs watching her.

    After all, apart from recording the variety show of survival in the wilderness, Lin Shuyu has never lived in such a simple house. She didn't feel shabby and disappointed at all, but even more curious.

    I wonder if this house is where Chu Jinzhi lived since he was a child?

    It wasn't cold in the room. As soon as Lin Shuyu got dressed, someone opened the thick curtain and pushed the door in.

    "Wake up? How was your sleep last night?" Chu Jinzhi held a basin in one hand and a brand new towel, toothbrush and toothpaste in the other, and beckoned her to wash by the wooden shelf: "The old house has not been rebuilt, and there is no separate room in the room. In the bathroom, Teacher Xiaobai, I've wronged you."

    Lin Shuyu combed her hair with her hands, brushed her long hair aside, came over to pick up the toothbrush she squeezed with toothpaste, and took a sip of water from her hand to moisten her mouth. , spit the water: "I'm not Princess Pea, what's wrong with you? How early did you get up?"     Chu Jinzhi, with a towel on his arm, stood by the side like a shopkeeper: "Good treasure, that group of great-grandchildren. My great-granddaughter is so annoying, she came to my door before dawn, and I had no choice but to get up."     Lin Shuyu wanted to laugh, but her mouth was full of bubbles, so she was afraid to swallow it, so she held back and continued to brush her teeth carefully, and rinsed after five minutes of brushing. Then he said, "Are they looking for you to play with them?" The     pasture is so spacious, I think those dogs can run around and have fun every day.

    Chu Jinzhi's expression was a little subtle, "No, just tell me to get up early. After washing up, go out for breakfast. Second aunt boiled millet porridge. The side dishes she made are very delicious. You can try it later."

    Lin Shuyu was still a little embarrassed . , "Am I the last to get up?"

    Chu Jinzhi took a comb to brush her hair, "No, it's only seven in the morning, and the sun hasn't come out yet."

    Only when Lin Shuyu came out of the room did she know what Chu Jinzhi said. Unreliable, what does the sun mean when the sun hasn't come out yet? According to the latitude and longitude here, except for the cold winter and twelfth lunar month, which other month should the sunrise be at four or five o'clock?

    Today, "the sun hasn't come out yet" is purely because it encountered a rare cloudy day, and the white clouds like cotton blocked the sun.

    Looking further into the distance, Lin Shuyu was caught in his heart and soul, and he only felt relaxed and refreshed.

    The grassland in May is the most beautiful, the green grass is full of vitality, and the unknown wildflowers are racing against time to bloom.

    At the end of the grassland, there is a large dense forest. Lin Shuyu guessed that the forest lake where Chu Jinzhi said he would take her to swim in Luo should be there.