Chapter 11

Chapter 11 Slap in the face in real time

    "I dare to say that a diet like me with starchy staple food, vegetable soup and meaty food is definitely the most abundant lunch among all the guests!" The

    three live broadcast rooms were side by side on the big screen. Lin Shuyu and the others were eating grilled oysters, and they followed the photo I know how to push the camera to the sizzling oysters, which looks the same as the Food Channel.

    In the live studio next door, Chu Jinzhi was slapping the ashes on the rhizomes, peeling the skin and gnawing at the core, smugly smug.

    Such a stark contrast, netizens will laugh out their teeth.

    [One thing to say, what kind of luck is Chu Honghua! Isn't it true that he opened his eyes and deliberately found the right time to set up a funny woman? 】

    【Hahahaha I'm dying of laughter, please call me 12.......】

    【Are the sisters in front okay? Have you been laughed at? ]

    [No help, bury it]

    [No help, burn it]

    [No help, throw it away]

    [No help, light a wax]

    [Hey, I'm so anxious, this is my first time queuing up, What should I say? 】

    【Hahaha you idiots! If you want to die of laughter so that I can inherit my mortgage, car loan, wife loan, just say it! ]

    [Suddenly found that Chu Honghua is also very interesting, it is recommended to open two live broadcast rooms at the same time to eat at the same time, the effect is better [dog head]]

    Today, it is probably that Wang Shao's water army is going to fight with the top fans of 18 stars. Go, the barrage in Chu Jinzhi's live broadcast room looks a lot more harmonious and cute, and even the black name "Chu Honghua" is no longer a malicious connotation, but a bit more kind of ridicule.

    The live broadcast room on Lin Shuyu's side was even more lively, with Tong Zixuan's fans laughing and laughing to watch how their Ku Gaier collapsed because of "one-click makeup remover".

    ——This is definitely the happiest family in the entertainment circle that has overturned the car.

    There are also Cao Xu's fans who are happy to watch a good show and see beautiful women.

    More Lin Shuyu's fans confessed to a certain safflower that her sister celebrated another wave of slaps in the face of her idol.

    Lin Shuyu's debut is a famous director of a big movie, with billions of box office revenue, it can be said that his debut is the peak. In addition, her own appearance is excellent, her acting skills are excellent to the naked eye, and there is an inexplicable senior who is always posted to rub off on the heat, but is always slapped in the face in time.

    Many fans have a variety of reasons for a star idol, but most of them have a common reason, that is Mu Qiang!

    As long as you are strong enough, fans will be like iron filings all over the floor, eager to fly towards your magnet, covering your whole body in the blink of an eye, and showing absolute admiration and love for you.

    From the release of the movie to the present, Lin Shuyu has only officially debuted for more than a month, and his fans have grown from a few thousand unknown people to more than six million fans.

    This is still the result of Lin Shuyu's firm disagreement with buying fans to create fake data.

    Lin Shuyu's ability to absorb powder in a short period of time is evident.