Chapter 8

Chapter 8 Entering the Desert Island Jungle

    In the end, Lin Shuyu, who performed the show, chose to perform shooting, and the atmosphere of the scene became hot all of a sudden.

    This is the first element related to hunting since the program began. Not only was the program group full of expectations, but the audience in the live broadcast room also stopped arguing and focused their attention on Lin Shuyu.

    At this time, Director Chen, who didn't think it was a big deal, deliberately let the filming of the four guests' faces close-up. Hou Mi's face was first dignified and then contemptuous, and he appeared in the camera without any reservations.

    [Damn, what does this bad old man mean? Who do you look down on? ]

    [em.....It is said that Hou Mi is a bit macho, and usually looks down on female stars on the set. I thought it was a rumor, but now I look at

    it.] [What, we Mi Ge are just normal onlookers, okay? ? Please some people don't make assumptions, the big brother in the circle is not blowing it up]

    [Cut, what's the matter, it's what it is, so what Lin Shuyu looks like a slapstick, even performing shooting, laughing to death [vomit]]

    [Why not? laugh at you! Bottom guy! Pooh! Pity your mother for giving birth to you and not raising you well]

    [Women are like this now, I can't say it]

    [Hoomi should not have performed big swords before, he has also played shooting, he has a hunting license, and he doesn't hunt It's too boring]

    [Looking forward to Lin Shuyu [love] [love]]

    ...

    Hou Mi also noticed that the camera was aimed at him, and also realized that his expression management just now was not in place.

    He hesitated for a while, and wanted to say something to save him. At this moment, Chu Jinzhi suddenly stood up and satirized in a high-profile manner: "Don't be funny, you are so soft and weak, you can't even hold a gun, right?"

    Hou Mi glanced at her.

    Well, there is this fool to attract firepower, it seems that he doesn't need to say anything.

    Being provoked, Lin Shuyu, who was familiar with paintball guns, just glanced at her sideways. Chu Jinzhi smiled and stood up a few steps. Instead, she blocked Hou Mi, who was full of contempt, behind her, so that Lin Shuyu could not see from that angle. .

    Everyone at the scene, including the audience in the live broadcast room, didn't realize this, and they all paid attention to whether the two would sparkle.

    Tong Zixuan couldn't get used to Chu Jinzhi for a long time, and she also had the consciousness of stealing the scene, so she stood up and spoke to Lin Shuyu: "Yo, yesterday in Ducai, I said that everyone else here is garbage, and said that Sister Lin will be gone in less than three minutes. It’s been more than one or three minutes now that I’m going to quit the show crying? Haven’t slapped my face enough? Yes, I can’t feel the pain in my face when I’m thick-skinned.”

    Chu Jinzhi didn’t feel embarrassed at all, and smiled at Lin Shuyu, as if he was sure She doesn't have that ability.

    Cao Xu couldn't stand it any longer, and jumped out to smooth the field, "It's unnecessary, haha, everyone is a poor deserted island, right?"

    Still talking, Lin Shuyu had already raised his gun, aimed, and the paintball shot out, hitting the center. Bullseye, it can't be more stable.

    Tong Zixuan let out a "ha", turned her head and squinted at Chu Jinzhi, as if asking: Does your face hurt?