Chapter 34

Chapter 34

    Although he didn't think Chu Jinzhi could perform the kind of effect he wanted, Director Qi still explained why he wanted to dance on the tree because of the serious and upright attitude of the other party.

    "Zui Qingfeng, what does this name first make you think of?"

    Director Qi was used to talking to the actors in a guiding way, so he asked Chu Jinzhi.

    Chu Jinzhi thought for a moment: "This is not her original name, drunk, does it mean drinking? Breeze means freedom, free and easy, unrestrained?"

    Director Qi was surprised, according to the routine in the circle, this time should not be a paragraph A Renaissance dissection?

    Anyone else just pick words like this?

    But I have to say, this time I really got it right.

    Director Qi had a little fondness for this not-so-reputable outdated vase in front of him, but he wasn't as resentful as before, he nodded: "Yes, this is a very beautiful, but beautiful beyond gender, no longer rigid. That kind of body, that kind of..."

    Qi Dao didn't know how to describe that feeling, and he gestured in vain with both hands in the air.

    Chu Jinzhi scratched his chin and said tentatively, "Is it the beauty of the invincible in the universe?"

    Qi Dao was dumbfounded, stunned for a while, as if he was struggling to understand what Chu Jinzhi said.

    In the end, I didn't know if I understood it, so I made a gesture like nodding and shaking my head, which looked very funny. Chu Jinzhi wanted to laugh out loud, but he didn't dare, so he pursed his lips.

    Probably because Chu Jinzhi realized what he wanted to express, Director Qi no longer struggled to express it in words, but returned to the topic, "So in this scene of dancing on a tree, she didn't dance to please anyone, but It was after drinking that I was excited, and I jumped up with the birdsong in the breeze in the mountains and the forest. I wanted to be free and easy. It was also here that the male protagonist who had just entered the school at the time had a look into his heart, and it was created from then on. He is high-spirited, chivalrous, and unrestrained."

    It sounds really important.

    Chu Jinzhi nodded and said OK, "Understood, but I have to prepare."

    Director Qi was still a little worried: "You can dance?"

    Chu Jinzhi said no: "But should this dance be mixed ? A swordsmanship move?"

    A smile suddenly appeared on Qi Dao's unshaven face: "Yes, so I won't hire a dance teacher to instruct you on specific movements, are you sure you can do it?"

    Chu Jinzhi bowed his head and pinched his thin white fingers. After picking up the mud, he looked up at him again, showing an air of hesitating to speak.

    This is also not sure?

    I don't know why, but Director Qi was relieved, thinking that it would be good to let this person try. Anyway, this guy looks really good for the role. Even if Chu Jinzhi didn't achieve the effect he wanted in the end, it would be no problem to continue to follow the simplified script to play a vase whose appearance time does not exceed one minute in the whole play.

    The assistant director has been with him for more than 20 years, and it is actually not that difficult to accept the role of an unimportant rimmed vase.

    After thinking about this, Director Qi's face became better, and he asked kindly and gently, "How is it, do you have anything to say?"

    Chu Jinzhi raised his eyes and smiled a little embarrassedly: "That, that is, this Is it a temporary addition?"